Blueprint of Love NFT -- (The Divine Lovers Community Project)

This is working on SO MANY LEVELS since I’ve gotten it, I can’t grasp it yet in full.

So much is going on at the same time and changing.

I feel already like a totally new person.

Will write up some experience reports soon.

It is changing me from the inside out and it happens so incredible fast.

It’s like I am becoming my most negentropic version of myself character wise, personality wise and body wise.

I can already feel this is going to remove a lot of “becoming whole” fields from my daily playlist because they are kinda no longer needed :hugs:

Anyone remember my testimonials in The Flow NFT thread?
This here is at least two dimensions and fifty parallel realities more powerful and potent :exploding_head: :rocket: :fire:

I feel literally being taken care of by the source itself…

grafik

20 Likes

As if my blue eyes weren’t enchanting on their own :star_struck: :joy:
Looking forward to getting more “fuck me” eyes. There’s nothing quite like when a woman looks at you like she wanna suck the meat off your bone…

12 Likes

This field plus the new release “The Way of Integrity” is going to help the best version of ourselves integrate with ease. Che bello! :ok_hand: :kissing_heart:

14 Likes

:rofl: :sweat_smile:

I see this is working very well on you!

9 Likes

Same! Haven’t got more than 6 hours of sleep these past nights and have been feeling fine.
In the original doc, our energies are replenished after masturbation as well if I read it right.

11 Likes

Confirmed LOL. I try not to. I do NoFap but my libido has been out of control. I’m feel like I’m 16 again. So I couldn’t help it. Gotta get used to managing this much energy

11 Likes

I was going to save this to put in a larger review but @GoddessesAndGod encouraged me to share. I’m used to a fair amount of flirtation from nurses at work but it was way more than normal last shift. The divine pheromones doing their thing. And the divine eyes are very noticeable!

13 Likes

Ok… here is a silly testimonial:
I just uploaded mandala image on a dating app.
Within few minutes, messages start to flood my inbox.
Never experienced something like this… nothing short of magic.

17 Likes

You mean on right?

8 Likes

:muscle::100:

12 Likes

Typo mistake … was so excited to share.

8 Likes

All good, was curious. You just uploaded the mandala itself and nothing else on the app and messages started to flood your inbox?

11 Likes

Damn happy for y’all who have this NFT. congrats my people

12 Likes

You made it your main pic? Or just one of them?

11 Likes

Just one of it initially. That too as last image.
Just texts and messages are flooding.
I live in hills, hardly few profiles nearby to match.

Within seconds after uploading, flooded with requests even from far of places.

To test fields power, Now I removed my pics and just mandala image as profile pic.

Results are phenomenal. People just keep texting .

15 Likes

Can anyone who doesn’t have this mandala attest to any effects it has?

5 Likes

And ya, another one:
A week ago, I was chatting with a person in dating app. I felt good vibes but nothing moved forward.
Just after hours of this field’s release, the same person texted me from another dating app.
This time, it was such a instant connect.
This Field ended my sex drought lol… it just keep raining now😅

14 Likes

I just realized something :sweat_smile: So I had a trade set up for this beauty beforehand and I guess here’s a pre-release testimonial :D I don’t want to share much detail but let’s say I was quite awe-struck about the amount and intensity of attention that I got the other day from the opposite gender :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I mean… it was like I was a magnet or something. Now I finally know why, lol!

18 Likes

Hello everyone, can you only purchase this field if you are a member of the community?
Lately I discovered there are a lot of those projects, but I don’t know how it’s working. :dizzy:

8 Likes

Looking enchanting
and brilliant work everyone. 50 page is crazy, but super awesome that captain consider it all…
I will try to get one copy for myself :grin: thanks.

9 Likes