Blueprint of Love NFT -- (The Divine Lovers Community Project)

Thanks JAAJ… this would be my first NFT so I don’t have anything to trade. I am in India … hope it can get delivered here.

2 Likes

It is a digital asset. Does not matter where in the world you are.

4 Likes

Hey @666,

The tool designed in Blueprint of Love doesn’t come tied to any beliefs about sex or relationships, meaning you can enjoy your open relationships, multiple partners, etc as much as you like. Whatever suit your preferences and beliefs is what will be attracted to you.

Your subconscious, energy centers, thoughts; everything in you will have this knowing that you broke up with someone. It’s only natural for your closest friend to know something odd happened as soon as you meet them.

Same goes with the field, it will be able to read the ‘information’ about you.

The field extends beyond these scopes but this is just an example to put it in easier words :slight_smile:

@Lanos the field is in the picture and the audio field, they work like Instagram mandalas and the fields on youtube/stores once you become an owner of the NFT.

10 Likes

Thank you @Desiree , for your sincere concern to give me clarification in detail and to the point.

5 Likes

So does this mean that simply owning the NFT on our venly wallet will have the field be active with us constantly?

3 Likes

Yes, exactly

4 Likes

sooo i have it. finally. :hot_face:

i tried reading all what this thig does and…

i gotta delete a whole lot of sapien audios …cos it does what they do…

from Soul restortion to chakras and things against magic and enteties… heelll even the ARMOR of light and glory…

wow…

:rofl: on Monday (free day for me this week) i ll read very carefuly and free my phone of the preasure…of the many many audiosss…

11 Likes

I want to buy the blueprint of love . Can anyone sell me for a fair price please

4 Likes

Do anyone felt like complete reset to the level of sex drive & the ability to get aroused , which they had earlier since birth ? Like its even difficult to get horny or to get an erection on seeing opposite gender after using this ? "where did all my sex drive & the raging pulsating nerves have gone now " feels

2 Likes

well yes. this is for me the healing part of it.

you see one of the moments with arrousal is that it can be a result of inflamation. this field heals very deepy and esp. skin issues. then the first one would feel is very calm down there.

second. it repairs all soul centers.

third now you now that the constand urge was not of your soul intend. alittle scary but true.

forth, wait until the field works on you, trust it and then when you want to have intimacy wth a real partner i fathom it will explode.

the field also protects from arrousal from virtual reasons, perhaps also from your own thoughts and imaginations.

that is why the feeling you describe is content. alittle hard for the wilder of us but def. healing and a needed one too.

8 Likes

Oh kk… Very positive now to hear these testimonies from senior owners like you :+1:

1 Like

Just out of sheer curiosity what’s the backstory for your username lol
It’s so ironic to your situation at hand lol

2 Likes

Hahaha… Just I am devout of Murugan (Ancient Tamil civilization god) , Tamil is found to be the oldest & first language on this earth. He is also called by names as Skanda , Kumara, Subramanya, Karthikeya. He is represented by number 6. It is said that in order to destroy his legacy n power which has its roots to the first origin of civilization on earth, the Aryans or Jews projected 666 as as a evil number indirectly to attack the representation of Murugan & number 6

4 Likes

Join a group project,
Trade your group project for this project,
Viola

You just saved yourself 9629883 dollars

6 Likes

Why triple six and not just one ? I wonder. :sweat_smile:
I don’t know if it reduces sex drive.
All I know is it reduces undue importance and obsession over it.
What I’m gonna say now , I have already posted in a private thread I guess. It’s time to say it out loud.
I had one of my best sex after this came out.
I’m no more yearning for it. No more obsession.
It’s healing many things, though it will be very early for me to say anything publicly.

It gives you contentment. You can’t correlate contentment with low sex drive.

8 Likes

Hmmmm…. What I wanna say is,…… never mind.

2 Likes

Please watch this video to know the real truth behind star of David , 666 & Murugan.

Video - The Star Of David & The God Murugan - YouTube

2 Likes

Answer & truth is revealed in this video. Watch till end - The Star Of David & The God Murugan - YouTube

2 Likes

You are a New member here. Welcome to forum. Soon you will realise this forum and its contents, works are beyond Aryan Dravidian Jew etc.,

5 Likes

You have turned a true ROCKSTAR man ♂️

4 Likes