Blueprint of Relaxation and Stress Release NFT ☺

This is a NFT project for becoming more relaxed, calm and stress free, both short term and also long term. It will be great for anyone who wants to be and feel more relaxed and calm and have less stress in ones life, but it is a little extra focused on people who have a lot of long term stress and a difficulty to relax on a daily basis.

Audio + Mandala

This is a short version of what can be in the NFT, but I have a fully written draft ready to submit that I can share in the group when it is formed.

Blueprint of Relaxation and Stress Release

A smart relaxation, and stress release field that makes you deeply and fully relaxed and calm, both physically, mentally, emotionally and energetically, but in a way that you are still wakeful and alert, not drowsy or sleepy (though that might happen the first couple of times if you are usually very wired up and not used to being relaxed).

A smart portal field that connects with different nature places around the world to give you refreshing, relaxing and therapeutic energies. Like forest bathing from a forest in Alaska, or sunbathing from a beach in Hawaii, a natural hot spring etc. The field would choose what suits you the best at that moment.

A smart field to infuse you with prana and other life force energies to help move the stress out of the body and replenish and refresh you physically, mentally, emotionally and energetically.

A smart field for dissolving or transforming your inner resistance into divine love.

A smart field to dissolve and heal any and all types of fight, flight, freeze and fawn responses, habits and patterns you are in or often get into.

A smart field for total safety, trust and comfort, so that you can relax and let go even easier.

A smart field for being fully present in the body, strongly grounded, and in the now, in the moment.
And also dissolving and healing any and all types of dissociation and depersonalisation.

All of these fields, constantly growing and learning, and working together in a smart, harmonious and negentropic way, adapted to each person, to make you feel completely relaxed, calm, stress free and refreshed and renewed, so that you can face life in a new and more resourceful state. Feeling like you have just been on the most perfect vacation ever! :sun_with_face: :camping: :beach_umbrella:

24 Likes

interested

1 Like

In

1 Like

interested!

2 Likes

interested

2 Likes

I’m interested!

1 Like

interested

2 Likes

Yes! :sunflower:

2 Likes

interested

2 Likes

Interested!

1 Like

If there is still a spot left, I’d like to be part of this!

1 Like

Is this still open to join? If so, I would like to join.

1 Like

Would also love to join please!

Please please, this idea is amazing. Everyday life we are dealing with stress, it’s kinda impossible to enjoy the moments when everything is stressful!

If possible would love to join!

1 Like

Would love to join this beautiful nft as well. It may be great for sympathetic dominance folks like myself. Unable to release the symp and feel anxious free and calm. Maybe a cross over from flight to fight. If possible would love to join in on this one also :innocent:

I am interested… is this project still available

2 Likes

Interested :+1::pray::revolving_hearts::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Any chance of rebooting this one?

1 Like

Interested