Blueprinting Of Reality (Singular Materialization)

This is a field that will only work on ONE singular goal. In other words you cannot set more than one intent with it. As you see in the title it’s to shape and mold your life towards one thing at a time. Something that you really mean to achieve and truly desire. So be careful what you ask for as in the it’s you who has to live that life. So if you change your intent the field will reset and will keep working towards the new one. So only do once your disire has been materialized. Also I apologies for the price tag as I know it’s expensive and I highly suggest you do not buy it unless you’re familiar with my products or never used them before. It’s also due to it took me almost a month to decide what or how can I combine them. Also there are many manifestation related field Alternative as well and you can always use them.

It contains many things in general but I’ll mention a few:

The Blueprinting Template:

Whatever we wish or can desire already exists in different realities or in the quantum one way or another. First of of what this does is that finds the best possible blueprint for yourself based on what you wish and creates a comparison with the current reality blueprint that you’re holding. So basically it’s that which is “sustaining” your current version of reality or that reality that you are experiencing. After that it would let go of what is needless so that you can experience what you wish to experience. And after that it uses some methods to being the changes. Such as removing subconscious blocks, emotions and energies and much more.

1. Law of Divine Oneness:

The first and most foundational law of the universe is the Law of Divine Oneness, which highlights the interconnectedness of all things. It says that beyond our senses, every thought, action, and event is in some way connected to anything and everything else.

1. Law of Vibration

At a microscopic level, everything is in constant motion, vibrating at a specific frequency. This applies to matter but also one’s personal frequency as well. This law says that our vibrational frequency can inform our lived experience. So the field puts you in alignment with the vibration of your desire and allows you to hold the vibration of it 24/7. (Item maker function).

1. Law of Correspondence:

This law states that patterns repeat throughout the universe, and on a personal level, our reality is a mirror of what’s happening inside us at that moment. Think "As above, so below. It also uses the aspect of light manipulation and makes changes into the both inner and outer mind to bring changes into your physical reality. For example many of our situation is created by our own mind and many of us tends to see the problem bigger than what it is. But in truth the solution can be lot more simple and easy. Also our mind is a tool of creation, so if something exists within our mind, it will find it’s outer expression no matter what. Which is why the inner and outer minds are related. So this allows you to feel your desire manifested within so that your outer reality and environment can express it.

1. The law of attraction:

the law of attraction is often used for manifestation. It says that like attracts like, and you get what you focus on. Not only that, but you have to believe what you’re seeking is possible to obtain.
It is similar to the law of vibration and closest to it. it’s important to learn how to vibrate at a level that attracts what you’re seeking. The reason why many can’t manifest their desires is mainly due to the fact that they cannot vibrate into the frequency of their desires. Hence why many keeps saying visualization is important. But guess what? The reason why visualization is important is due to the fact that it can put you in alignment with the vibration of what you desire. But the field automates the process for you or you can just use the item maker to hold it for 24/7 and you no longer need to visualize consciously. And law of attraction only shows it’s results when the other factors are in place and your actions are in alignment with your goal. If it was really the way most people describes it to be then perhaps all the people in the world would have everything they wanted without any problem.

1. Law of Inspired Action

Closely related to the law of attraction, the law of inspired action is all about taking those real, actionable steps to invite what we want into our lives. Often the inspiration comes from within. In the end of the day it doesn’t matter how much you practice law of attraction of vibration, it’s pointless if you do not have what it takes to move forward. For example you can’t simply sit all day doing nothing and just visualize to become rich. In order to do that you at least need to make ways that can bring money to you. At best they will only being you the tools but in the end it’s you who has to use them. This field will also nudge you towards taking the actions that are required to make things happen and take place.

1. Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy

This law states that on an energetic level, everything in the universe is constantly evolving or fluctuating. Every action is preceded by a thought, with thoughts themselves having the power to eventually manifest in our physical reality.

1. Law of cause and effect

this law highlights the direct relation between actions and events. It’s mostly known as karma. The law of cause and effect is a universal law which specifically states that every single action in the universe produces a reaction no matter what.
Every single effect within our world, upon our earth has a cause, an original starting point.
All paths have an original first step and from that first step comes a chain reaction of events with further offshoots spanning out in all directions and so on duplication and replication takes place. This is to help you to create the causes that will affect your reality as it’s reflection.

The Law Of Compensation:

The Law of Compensation is another restatement of the Law of Sowing and Reaping. It says that you will always be compensated for your efforts and for your contribution, whatever it is, however much or however little.The law of compensation relates closely to the law of attraction and the law of correspondence. It is directed towards your own desire and goals so that you contribute towards your own life and make changes and reap their benefits.

1. Law of Relativity

This law suggests that we are inclined to compare things in our world, but in reality, everything is neutral. Relativism exists in all things, and in the end, meaning comes down to our perspective and perception. We as humans always have the tendency to judge something by its relative value but most of the time we don’t tend to see in bigger picture. Even if life most people compared their situation to this and that and how things are not working for them in their favor which hinders their growth. So this is to shift the scale.

1. Law of Polarity

This law says that everything in life has an opposite; good and evil, love and fear, warmth and cold. The key is understanding these are all two sides of the same coin. This will allow to understand the polarities of the situations of your life towards your desires and what you have to work on.

1. Law of Rhythm

Cycles are a natural part of the universe. Physically, you can think about the seasons on Earth. In our own lives, we can remember that integration is just as important as growth. One thing for sure is that change will come no matter you like it or not. As we all know what everything in the universe is moving so as your own energy and vibration. The key is to adapt and take advantage of what’s in front.

1. Law of Gender:

And lastly, the law of gender has to do with the masculine and feminine energy that exists in all things.

Even if one manages to understand and use few of these laws for their life it can being drastic changes. And the audio would synergize, combine, entwine all these laws and their respective energies to apply in your life towards your goal. These are also the spiritual laws that the very universe operates in at it’s fundamental level. So it’s like having the whole universe in your favor for your desire.

It also beings energy from the realm of potentiality into the three dimensional reality to manifest desired outcome so that you can have as much as energy required to created your desired outcome. The energy is gathered and released. The energy of the source. Also it will only work for positive intents and not to harm anyone or yourself.

Also a benifit is that it always works on your favor passively by just having the audio or item field. Also you may lose people or other things that doesn’t serve your goal so it’s not for everyone and use it for things that you’re serious about. So all these things are targeted towards achieving the desired blueprint of your own unique reality that you wish to experience. Also please ignore it if you’re not familiar with my stuff as you should only invest on things that you feel comfortable with and I suggest you do not waste money needlessly unless you wish to work towards it.

To create item (create many as you like but will only work for you and family members): Say “create item” should not take more than 5 min.

(Also I refuse to see these info into any other stuff as they are made with complete genuine ideas and unique combinations).

Feel free to contact if faced any issue during or with purchase.

Also get a 5% discount if bought with crypto (USDT).

13 Likes

Also this one has music track.

Also, keep in mind that it will only work 24/7 for you if you’re creating an item and wearing it. Otherwise will work only when the audio is being used and as long as the energy is in your system. Although it will keep working passively by just having it (the audio) but the item works more actively like an item or mandala field.

2 Likes

Oooh, maybe your finest work

1 Like

Among public fields probably.

Very intrguing answer, will you tell more about it if i ask or is it a secret?

1 Like

They are personal fields that I use for myself and not a good idea to be released in public.

You are right they shoud not probably be released publicalu, but would mind telling giving a description of them since you said that those fields are greater work this piece of yours, Out of pure interest would you mind sharing more about those?

Can’t go into details but some of them are related to certain higher beings, or power etc and what I use doesn’t have any protection or safety mechanics added to them and in pure raw forum.

1 Like

Uptaded post with gumroad link.
Make sure to use discount code while purchase to avoid extra charge. Don’t buy from Patreon.

1 Like

Is this for all Equilibrium products or just this particular product?

1 Like

What do you mean? Discount is for all products in gumroad. You can check the main discount thread posted above.

1 Like

Ok thanks. I must have missed that thread.

1 Like

When creating an item,How to locate this item to be made?There’s a lot of stuff around the field, and it’s hard to focus for us on one thing,

Has it been released yet?

It’s a reward for this field, isn’t it?

Could you be more specific on this? What the item or audio will do is that it will use the laws mentioned and the other added mechanics to your one singular goal however it sees fit and how it can apply to your own reality. You just make the item and put the intent.

1 Like

Tomorrow

1 Like

To be more specific in many occasions goals doesn’t come to reality cuz of many factors depending on the person but its aim is to put all the necessary factors in place. The thing I mentioned are the very laws and fundamental of the universe itself and that’s how it operates in larger aspect. Once they are in place manifestation of goals are much easier and you’d need to put less effort than you usually would as it used the universal laws in your favor. Hope that helps. All you do is set the goal.

2 Likes

No, I mean there are so many things near the sound speakers, cups, food, phone, keys, pendulum …

the audio will play over these items, but I just want the pendant to be created. How to avoid other items being created, I mean.

It is not as secure as making items with mandala, and it will only locate items on it.

2 Likes

Oh alright. You don’t have to worry about that since the audio has its own intelligence so it will work only on your intended item. Also you can only make one item at a time so more than that won’t be affected.

2 Likes