Body healing?

in my experience it’s even better if you don’t listen every day and listen every other day or one hour for 3 days. It’s really different

4 Likes

What your experience, Did ur effectness increase?

1 Like

Yep, we keep saying, “less is more.” But then, words don’t teach; only personal life experiences teach. Congratulations on learning from your personal life experiences! Good for you.

3 Likes

That acutally a really good idea. Why did i think i had to take a 1 month break or no break. I can just take a break every other day.

This always put me off

1 Like

Yeah thank you

Its no good hitting that energy overload. Not good at all.

1 Like

yes, for physical audios, way better. Like stem cells and scar tissue. 1 hour every three days and I saw results with the sacr tissue on my knee. But two times a day nothing happened. Same with fields that are 2-3 times a day. Doing 9x every three days was more effective. Also the thing I noticed is that if a field has effect in the same area as the other one it compromise it’s effectiveness. Let’s say you listen to depression field and then brain regeneration. Bot fields are compromised because it’s in the same area, if I put other fields like serotonin and dopamine and then brain regeneration it’s really different.

2 Likes

the best audio though that did job instantly and I started doing that was the endocrine rejuvenation, I felt better every two days bet even better after 3 days when I forgot one day. Then started doing that.

Then read Sammy’s story that he was not consistent at the start with field like subconsious limits remover. It’s really better to start that way like a workout, overloading was never good and listening everyday will overload you. Then I saw Captain’s comment that energy in the body is really free is not a cage so the others didn’t make sense, but then it did. Your body is limited to things but really everything that can surpass, it will get better, energy has no limits but for your body to handle there are limits. Now you say it’s subjective but really from person to person, if you are a normal guy it doesn’t really matter if you subjective. It all starts to become subjective when you become stronger and your energy goes one way or another.

taking the fields as workouts is way better than listening every day.

6 Likes

“Really different,” from the comprised example right before it? Or really different in another way? If really different in anger way, what other way are you finding?

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

What did you mean @WellBeing that serotonin and dopamine different than depression field?

I’m trying to understand what you were meaning when you said this:

I’m confused by this. I’m sure I missing your point and I’d just like to understand it better. No biggie.

oh yes of course. When you listen to depression your brain starts to have the chemicals again, it works so any field after that will get compromised. If you play the serotonin and dopamine only the centers will work. So it’s a different theme if you get me now. Your body can do as much it can do, no more.

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

No problem man, I don’t know if you understood me because I didn’t explain it that good but if you got it then great.

1 Like

What also just hit me now. Is how improtant nutrince is for the fields to work.

Take for example the starwberry and creme audio.

For me half the time it works half the time it doesnt. and thats because the air doesnt have enough raw elements

I think my mind trying to point out to me how improtant nutrients are for the fields to work.

Because yoiu need to “mist” up their body and eat more nutrients.

I have stopped all audios right now. Am going to do

one day on and one day off.

3 Likes

This audio makes me very relaxed, the bowels are moving, and the whole person is relaxed

1 Like

So, fields targeting Emotional, Mental, and Spiritual dimensions do not cause fatigue or disturbances, whereas bodily fields have a limitation because the body has restrictions and needs time to adapt?

I wouldn’t say that. There are tons of reports from our forum friends (myself included) that indicate fields targeting Emotional, Mental, and Spiritual dimensions cause fatigue or disturbances such as “detox.”

Bodily fields have a limitation because those fields are working on the physical structure of your physical body. Because physical changes are the most dense and because we want those changes to be “permanent,” those changes are the most energy-intensive.

1 Like

I agree, and I noticed it often burns me out, the physical fields but I see powerful effects!

I want the Plasma Flaunt so bad, lol! It’s all a man needs.

But perhaps there are Spiritual fields which can help sustain the physical fields by supporting with life force.

There are, yes.

There are also Spiritual practices and exercises we can do to support our energy reserves and our abilities to allow that energy to flow as we need it which can support our experiences with physical fields.

3 Likes

Any more experiences with this field?:heartpulse: