Body healing?

I have a 40 min audio called body healing from sapienmed that I can’t remember what it is and don’t see any topic on here about it. Anyone know what it is?

4 Likes

It is this one from Patreon:

16 Likes

I love this field. I’ve been using it lately. It is the best thing to use if you feel you’ve overworked your energy/nervous system due to too many fields and/or too few breaks, causing fatigue. Resets you so nicely.

22 Likes

Ah thank you!

1 Like

Thank u for ur comment. So much.
Their is two reasons for my fatigue right now

And this might help.

One reason is carry ernest with me so it takes my body resoures.
Or the engertic overload of carrying it with me. while listening to other audios

3 Likes

Yeah man try this and let me know if it works. It works so good for me.

8 Likes

Like today and a couple of other days i havnt been able to stay up for the whole day. I will go to sleep just after 6 hours of staying awake.

And today i went to sleep while BOL was on loopig with 2 other audios which might cause even more a problem. (Wernt meant to sleep)

I will let u know. I will cut out on a bunch of audios too.

If this happens while am in school then, I think it will causes issues.

3 Likes

Yeah I just went through the same process. I used to use way too many audios and was always tired. Less is so much better.

5 Likes

hey man, you reversed you problem? you still fatigued? message me to exchange opinions, I need help too

1 Like

Did this end up helping

2 Likes

Lol this was my journel from yesterday.

“It just hit me, I think by adding audios it can improve my effectiveness to other audios, When in reality, Its the other way round.”

That couldnt be more true.
So am going to reduce my stack once more. Buts it hard really hard too.

4 Likes

in my experience it’s even better if you don’t listen every day and listen every other day or one hour for 3 days. It’s really different

4 Likes

What your experience, Did ur effectness increase?

1 Like

Yep, we keep saying, “less is more.” But then, words don’t teach; only personal life experiences teach. Congratulations on learning from your personal life experiences! Good for you.

3 Likes

That acutally a really good idea. Why did i think i had to take a 1 month break or no break. I can just take a break every other day.

This always put me off

1 Like

Yeah thank you

Its no good hitting that energy overload. Not good at all.

1 Like

yes, for physical audios, way better. Like stem cells and scar tissue. 1 hour every three days and I saw results with the sacr tissue on my knee. But two times a day nothing happened. Same with fields that are 2-3 times a day. Doing 9x every three days was more effective. Also the thing I noticed is that if a field has effect in the same area as the other one it compromise it’s effectiveness. Let’s say you listen to depression field and then brain regeneration. Bot fields are compromised because it’s in the same area, if I put other fields like serotonin and dopamine and then brain regeneration it’s really different.

2 Likes

the best audio though that did job instantly and I started doing that was the endocrine rejuvenation, I felt better every two days bet even better after 3 days when I forgot one day. Then started doing that.

Then read Sammy’s story that he was not consistent at the start with field like subconsious limits remover. It’s really better to start that way like a workout, overloading was never good and listening everyday will overload you. Then I saw Captain’s comment that energy in the body is really free is not a cage so the others didn’t make sense, but then it did. Your body is limited to things but really everything that can surpass, it will get better, energy has no limits but for your body to handle there are limits. Now you say it’s subjective but really from person to person, if you are a normal guy it doesn’t really matter if you subjective. It all starts to become subjective when you become stronger and your energy goes one way or another.

taking the fields as workouts is way better than listening every day.

6 Likes

“Really different,” from the comprised example right before it? Or really different in another way? If really different in anger way, what other way are you finding?

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

What did you mean @WellBeing that serotonin and dopamine different than depression field?