3 Likes

Do u get an email when a comment @anon51404939
:joy:

2 Likes

yes

in two accounts in case one notification wont show up

2 Likes

can u talk more about this,

Do u still use audios every other day and did u fix ur tirdness?

1 Like

I didn’t cure my fatigue

the audios that helped every 3 days was audios that didn’t had part of my problem

I got the smart stem cells now looping 1-3 hours every day for around 25 days or maybe a month I think I started 19/11

curse/spell removal everyday for 1-2 hours

soul restoration core 1-2 hours everyday maybe the other souls too

plasma brain of youth looping till I am hungry

new perspectives 1x

aura regeneration and repair looping or sometimes 1x or 2x at the end of the day

this combo helped me

with negentropic jing and chi whose both doing heavy work/ The jing makes my body a lot heavier and at afternoon and I can sleep better and chi made me more flow in the morning

I can see the end in the tunnel in my situation though

I started from feeling like crap all day to being so and so and extremely tired. The extremely tired is good thing the other state I was was not even a joke I peed foamy urine my muscles was spasming all day with extreme confusion and everything I did was back lashing on me without any reason at all.

The Curse and spell removal did the work for me I think more than everything else and not a physical field. Stem cells of course help so I recommend that too and I did a blood work around 12 day of playing daily and my blood was good didn’t have so much platelets.

Other thing I did was more proteins. I remembered bicep telling he ate so much eggs
I started eating every day for 4 straight days 25 eggs too. And the heavy multivitamin, extra magnesium,vit D,iron and vit C

listening to vitamin C every three days when waking up also

Hakuins healing egg had physical effects too I forgot to mention that. More balance of course and more Chi. Everyday starting middle of the day and finishing the day with it.

1 Like

the part of choosing only one field because others get compromised is true still I have to play all of these in a certain order like

spiritual
physical
spiritual
physical

and so on because they all do heavy works

if the field is loopable and other in same category only once

like lets say Hakuin healing egg which will do work for 1 hour after the audio and aura regeneration then didnt matter

1 Like

Are ur sure ur tirdness is not coming from looping fields?

I asked because i thought u fixed ur nervous system from looping to many fields

Hakuin healing egg will also give a lot of chi for every audio to work so it’s good for everything. Before while you looping and interupting it and after.

Hakuin’s healing egg can heal also the body in time

1 Like

no no I left for 9 months left the forum and the fields and I didn’t became well at all. Things got even worse in the time I was not actively doing anything

1 Like

Try using nervous system fields, maybe u damaged it from looping fields and it hasnt recovered

Stems cells should cover that anway

2 Likes

…no

I got plan and the stack doing good no need for more nervous system healing

I tried the NGF for a month already and nothing happened

the Cursing and spell removal did the most work secondly the stem cells and third the soul core.

2 Likes

Okay good luck on healing ur self

:raised_hands: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

thanks already done

just making plans for the future where to go after this era I had to pass.

2 Likes

whats your problem though I never asked?

2 Likes

TBH, i dont really know.
It might be overload or this or that. Dont really know

My Problem

you

3 Likes

woooow bro

your problem is like the ultimate God or something?

woooooooooowwwww

3 Likes

Harammmmm

2 Likes

woooooooooooow go get em little sister

woooooooooooooooooooow

3 Likes