Random thoughts thread

Mama mía!

2 Likes

es et trampoline

2 Likes

pizzeria

2 Likes

Bro, if you are into strategy, then definitely give Europa Universalis IV and Crusader Kings 2 or 3 a chance, they are “Grand Strategy” games…

EUIV is about playing as a Nation, going from Renaissance all the way up to the Age of Revolutions, almost reaching Victorian Era, it end with Napoleonic Age, so 1821 I think, 1444 to 1821 (also you can choose the year AND ANY NATION ON EARTH)!!

And CKII or CKIII, well, here the focus is Dynasty, put your bloodline on top of the world Or do whatever you want, you are playing as characters, roleplay plus Strategy…
In CK games it’s Game Over IF you don’t have heirs (legitimate anyway)…

Change The Destiny of Dynasties and Nations, the World is Yours to Conquer and Organize according to Your Will…

2 Likes

Jens Pizzeria

Et sounds a so goot!

Letsah go!

3 Likes

Ets a me*

3 Likes

Jens pizza? oh my mama mia

me es et pizzer fanner

3 Likes

Okay now that’s racist

3 Likes

I’m leaving, this is bad

Thanks bye

3 Likes

yes you are bad

thanks saint brother I am better you bad thanks thanks

ok thanks

no beans this year

new year new ways to eat

from this time on only onions with bananas

3 Likes

Oh man! You know that’s actually good? Like when I was little what i would do is peel 3 bananas, throw away 2 of the bananas but keep 1 banana and the 3 peels, get some raw onions and put it in a sandwich together, the peels give a little tug but just enough give like as if it’s hugging every single one of your taste buds personally it’s really amazing you should try it but don’t put my recipe on the internet because then people will ruin it by adding their additions to it but it’s perfect just the way it is and changing it will only make it insecure of itself

3 Likes

Ok bye

3 Likes

Idk man lol

2 Likes

It was all a dream lol

3 Likes

Well, it’s your time and your choices, man.

1 Like

I used to read word up magazine

3 Likes
3 Likes

look man I did the same but

I peels apples too and I only took the peels and made the sandwich bread after that I took 3 hot chilies and then I threw them away and then I touched my eyes with it because chilies makes your metabolism faster when you put in the eyes and then I started having enlightenment for the first time

after that the only thing I know to it is pizza foldes as a sandwich with 2 bananas that are black because I left them from the last time 3 onions without chopping them and also 1 watermelon and 3 pinaples. I eat 10 of those everyday. Its like my healthy snack

3 Likes

I won you don;t answer

1 Like

I can definitely see how you can eat that 10 times but just be careful bro that sounds really yummy and succulent, you can easily get carried away and have like 20 of those pizza folded sandwiches and you can end up growing a belly on your upper back which isn’t efficient unless you wanna lean back on something

Just be careful is all man, we love you bro

Ok bye

1 Like