⛱ Body Oriented Therapy & SPA - Private Project

There’s more to it than just learning to relax
trust this field

one function is to remove rotting/sealed emotions from the physical body
I said it crudely - but it’s true. :laughing:

this is also one of the foundations of therapy in the “physical” world

@Alex

if funds allow, do it in your bedroom
This service is provided by many photo salons.

turn your bedroom into an endless spa :laughing:

10 Likes

Good idea :laughing: :clinking_glasses:

8 Likes

Revisited Body Oriented Therapy & SPA/Bee-Shamanism Collage by sensin-sensei

10 Likes

Neighbors have been complaining about constant noise lately. :grin:

13 Likes

I shared this on Toxin Suit yesterday, and the Spa-spin on the end of it encouraged me to get deeper in to the Body Spa experienced on-topic…

On The Toxin Suit as a body-primer

It’s also priming for treats such as Body Spa I feel.

Cause this bodily experience on Toxin is to me greatly in synergistic symbiosis (/symbiotic synergy with the body-spa :upside_down_face:). They obviously do great in tandem to marinate the physical in preparation for the any and the all even suddenly awaiting.

Whereas Toxin feels like a constant nitric oxide-like experience, with increased artery/vein-flows (etc) (and also in reminiscence to Quick & Easy Muscle Cheat Code)
(He actually feels like the primed/pumped physical activity that would prepare the body into a a very loose state for a deep set massage/body therapy).

So on the topic of Body Spa…
I remember the first days with it. Tension just seemed to loosen up immediately. There was alot of emotional release coming with, and this coherent sync of physical-emotional connective phenomena within attachment/detachment, especially sensed during moments of release/detach.
I paired it with Bee Shamanism and instructed one to the other to work in tandem with great success, still do so. The shamanistic approach of the bee’s I feel as another approach to further bring on the depths of what’s there to heal. I haven’t combined it (actively) with Mental Health yet but they surely feel like another match made by the stars.

There were many muscular instances in which they cramped up (especially, for self that is, feet and calves, also the root-area) before reversing into their original un-cramped state. Sometimes with a piercing or clamping pain (whereas sometimes quite intense) before it’s release. I had a growing sense to such moments, which feels related to mold/fungal build-up, cutting and flaming mycelin-strings of stagnancy in the heating stream of an increased flow. To myself, this is physically felt, contiously, as a series of physical implosion/explosion in a chain of reactions. The first day, this was quite regular, nowadays it’s more instancial or related to fluctuating states (and intentions), yet still there, very present.

The bodily dynamic spectrum has broaden, and still does. The kinetic exchange between push and pull greatly enhanced and bodily conceptualized into practice. I guess this is due to the muscles detaching from a anxious/fear/hurt-based cramped/contracting state. This has had an incredible domino-effect, spreading through one’s wholeness into other manifested cramped states, such as social life, or simply general flow and activity in life. A very yielding observation of coherence between realms just illusory separated, truthfully in union. This can also be applied as method, of observing the backgrounding coherence of physical presence; kind of like The Smart Tap Tapper. Feeling physical release (of past stagnancy/density) connected to the piecing in peace of anything of traumatic cause/effect in self is such a giving experience, gaining wisdom in the freeing.

It is still my go-to in moments of fatigue/stress/etc. The audio is highly rocking, and here I mean in a baby-strolling sense. It is lovely on fascia, and anything myo-… or just anything body. And this is a very important aspect for myself, I had a long phase in my journey where I constantly detached further from bodily/physical endeavors in the trance of alternative states of perception. This bodily self-love not just projected but in-practice, is highly rewarding for the interrelation between the bodies, not just one’s physicality (which certainly stores the trauma even of other bodies, vis-a-vis). One simply becomes closer and more in-touch with one’s holistic and synchronistic essence.

The release itself really feels as project-intended, a heavy and dense muscular armor blocking and detsching one to fully sense with oneself that is being unmounted. One feel lighter, closer to one’s body and the whole universal language of oneself. A highly freeing feeling that manifests throughout each day, but also night. Instantly with this release, my sleep went deeper and generelly better. And since then, I’ve actually reduced my sleeping needs if not by two hours, at least one, with a much more focused and rejuvenated wake-up. Surely a win-win :smiley:
And it’s just as effective for regenerating purposes in the day-to-day, say after work out. Or while breaking at work…

And then… I’ve done my Wilhelm Reich-time… so I had quite an eased start in connecting to such concepts with awareness, as for example, the relationship between sexual trauma or (supressed) sexuality in general, and the ”sexual” psycho-spiritus-physical relation and self-manifesting nature. Partly concerning bodily flows and fluids, just as the flow and processes of universal energy (being orgone in the terms of Reich). And here I mean the intercrossing of sexual as the nature of universe itself, the synthesis of the crossing point of two uniting and birthing an alchemized one. This could background the root-area coming in strong play.

All of these phenomenas described above are still on-going. The improvement is immense, also the depths of healing in whole, coming with their own realizations on the inner rot accumulated in store. As I write this, a strong sense of the ’Quick & Easy Muscle Cheat Code’ comes in related relation with Toxin. It’s like the two respective poles of flux, both using muscular containment as storage center for energy. Whereas Body Spa thoroughly cleans this storage, freeing it on cached anti-yielding, non-serving nonsense in a static state, and making room to fill it up Kinetic excellence. A primer with the primed, one being the other in a spiraling cycle.

Truly, as probably understood by these words,
I’m so much in greets for this beauty. It’s blowing my mind, the certainty of a life-long soothing companion which still is ”just initiated”.

TLDR;
This is an absolutely mesmerizing and self-transformative Spa from out of this world,
My experience has pretty much been a confirmation on what finely comes printed :slight_smile:
:raised_hands: :honey_pot: :raised_hands:

11 Likes

You can say it loud and I can testify too, the newcomer is a freshly unleashed fury , full of energy and desire to get involved in this party :space_invader: :space_invader:

3 Likes

She must be a real advanced beast tamer if that is the case, most likely an experienced Symbiotes host ;) :+1:

2 Likes

Hey there! I can feel your excitement about body-oriented therapy and spa treatments. It’s great to hear that you’re so enthusiastic about the benefits of priming the body for physical activity and the sense of blood flow.

4 Likes

Hi @TerkumOsber welcome to our awesome Forum :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ve had it for three days
and frankly congratulations
my back crushed my body
with scoliosis, and acu
I’m better ,

little by little with all these eternal audios and the others, my life is sweeter

thank you to everyone who participated,
and thanks to the captain and to sammy

7 Likes

Yes, there were those in our group who needed this project precisely because of this problem

Thank you. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This field is very strong. It isn’t easy to put the body in alignment after many years of misalignment.

I have tried many body therapies and visited a bunch of chiropractors, osteopaths, and massage therapists. Even when I (on rare occasions) felt a little bit better afterward, the improvements lasted only for a short time.

What Body Therapy is doing looks like it’s here to stay.

I stopped looking for new treatments and just enjoy the process.

I’m happy that I have read the field description and waited until I was able to get a copy. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

The motto of the Sapien Medicine department (on Venly, as an example) is “NFT collection, where art and energy create magic in your life”. :slight_smile:

it really is, and no one dares to change our minds about it :grin: :muscle:
because it is the peak of energy art from Captain, which brings enormous benefits to those who systematically and painstakingly use his products and try to take responsibility for their lives in their own hands

a huge number of products that are fully accessible to all

With the blessing of the Goddess :yum:

10 Likes

:gem: :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I have noticed this big-time at the gym, post Body Oriented Therapy & Spa :yum: :honey_pot:
My movements are much more precise, shoulders are pulled back etc etc

:100:
“Make life fun again”

8 Likes

I’m glad you got it again my bro.
Don’t lose any more value that can’t be measured :laughing: :muscle:

completeness
stimulus for full and further development and movement :grin:

6 Likes

i need a copy for a friend
but he doesn’t have a lot of money
I hope to find him