Body Primer Audio and Reiki question

Hello dear friends,
Question about an experience that I had with this audio,
I listened to the first audio for three days in a row and then I had this enormous feeling of fear or anxiety for a few times not sure how to describe it, I did self reiki it went away though I still sometimes can feel fear when I go to random places not sure why it never happened before, like I feel different unpleasant feelings in different places,
Anyways it was very unpleasant and I am kind of afraid of continuing the audios although I really want to!
Also wanted to ask if the audios somehow affect the reiki attunement that I already have?
Did someone have a similar experience maybe?
Thank you very much dear friends

1 Like

Both should be good combination to ease the feeling

2 Likes

Well I didn’t think it affected my attunements in any way. Though I only have one attunement. Have you gotten multiple attunements from various people?

Most certainly use the audios posted above, I did have those heavy emotional feelings from the primers.

You can loop the emotional release for a longer amount of time, unsure about the limit of use for crucible though 2 or 3 max to be safe.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your reply and help!
I got the first and second reiki levels attunements,

I will listen to these videos then and try to get back on track :)

1 Like

It’s just knocking trauma loose. Run with it. Loop it with something warm and fuzzy overnight.

1 Like

I did. Not easy to integrate when one doesn’t have the spare time to allow it to sink in. I was gwtting WAAAAAY too much of others feelings in my body to be able to even look after my kids properly. Hohum, its for a later time for me i guess. Are you feeling less sensitive now? Or is it still working like this for you?

Imo a good audio to prepare for the course is aura and energy body repair. Great audio to strengthen the energy body.

1 Like

Thank you for that wee tip. I was starting to feel pretty flat with my play list but lacking in inspiration as to where to go next. Really do wana start the course again and the idea of preparing for that in some way gets me excited again. :heart_eyes:

1 Like