Body Primer experience

Hello everyone. I got the course today. Before starting body primer I listened to ego dissolution and then meditated on the meditation track. I have noticed something with body primer. Both my hands feels like they are getting numb. Especially my palms. Mostly my right palm. At the same time both of my hands are feeling itchy. Towards the end of the audio I noticed how the left side of my face was starting to get numb.

I wonder what you guys went through. (I didn’t see a full thread for body primer experience but I saw one for healer primer, thought I’d start one)

2 Likes

Just for reference

Body Primer

Cleans the energy body of any junk, stimulates and prepares all of the chakras, primary and secondary and nervous system for the energies from the energetic stimulation other course audios.

1 Like

So, me reading your post tells me that Body Primer field is potent, and you are lucky to have the course. That picked my interest. :100:

I guess you should take it easy.

1 Like

Before starting the course I cleared out a lot of junk anyways. How? I have been listening to vibration of divine love at least once a night while sleeping. Even though I clearly raised my vibration a little bit using that audio and cleared out some junk, I still felt body primer the way I did. I must also note this, I have been listening to Vibration of Divine Love for at least 10 months. During the course I have done absolutely no audios except for what was given in the course like ego dissolution

I do recommend you get the course though. Literally on my last listen of crystalization audio as I’m typing this.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know

The body primer is really potent. Day 1: I thought I will get through easy, lalalala

After day 2 (after playing it in the morning in the car), in the evening, it hits me like a hammer. Went to sleep early (almost at the same time my kids go to sleep), slept 9 hours straight… never had such a good night sleep fitbit score, had two hours of deep sleep and almost 5 hours of light sleep. Today last day of priming, and I will need the 2 days of recuperation I’d figure…

3 Likes

I’m often fascinated by all these accounts of “effects, detox, sleep” after listening to a track…
I put body primer on loop overnight by mistake, forgot to release that repeat 1. I woke up normally the next day, the same goes for every other track.

Hmm yeah… i dunno. It was one day for me that I was hit hard. I won’t rationalize it, because it would take the magic away :slight_smile:

hey guys can i still listen to this one and energy sensitivity even after finishing the course ?

1 Like

One thing is a field being propagated, the other how your system responds to it. Energy system reacting to a heavy load of energy by basically blocking it off is not really something very unusual.

But I’m sure that if u were a willing beginner and pushed hardcore with it, u would exhaust yourself quite a bit for the next days.

1 Like

No, you are strictly forbidden from doing that, by the higher order.

1 Like

lmaooo

Just beware of how much energy load u take in combination with other fields. These are not a walk in park for your energy and nervous system.

2 Likes