Body Primer vs. Aura Deep Clearing Cleansing

While body primer has an extra feature of stimulating the chakras and nervous system, both of these audios have the prime feature of clearing up the ‘junk’ from your energy body. I personally feel like body primer clears the junk much more efficiently. Can it replace aura deep cleansing audio?
At the same time, body primer isn’t able to ‘remove’ the fields/energy work like deep cleansing one. So how exactly are these two audios different besides what I’ve already mentioned?

Secondly, since the deep cleansing audio can remove the ‘fields’, does it have the capability to remove the quartz crystal and become the healer attunements?

4 Likes

I can answer the second question. Deep Cleansing only affects subliminals, fields, etc that you listened to 3 hours prior. Even this is debated whether Dream programmed the audio to avoid clearing his fields. To be on the save side, use Deep Cleansing before any of your daily audios

3 Likes

Why the 3 hour rule? Is there no way any subliminal/field can be removed if I took a break longer than 3 hours?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Cool, but can body primer be used instead of this?

Why not use both ?

You could use first the Deep Aura clrearing and then the Body Primer…

2 Likes

Hmmm… definitely. I can listen to both alternate days

For me, energy blockage clearing field works wonders. The aura cleanse is something I would recommend for a beginner - it does reduce the effects of fields used in the past. I would recommend Automated Grounding daily to settle any disturbances or overload - very effective. Don’t forget to actually incorporate physical movements of your vessel daily, along with proper hydration. Energy work is great but if you’re keeping sedentary lifestyle, this creates far more issues than anything else. So supplement regular field use with complementary physical activities (sweating also releases a lot of accumulated junk).

8 Likes

Wait, where do u get Body primer? Is it on Patreon? YouTube? Gumroad or thr energy course? Or maybe even a field/item/tag u buy individually

It’s part of the course (offered via Sapien’s website)

1 Like

Haven’t used the body primer yet, but i can endorse the aura cleaner. Some nights i only loop that one and i sleep very very well

4 Likes

I’m listening to the Body Primer audio for first time, I already feel the benefits, lighter and more energized, some areas a little tense though.
Tinglings all over my body, the junk is being completely removed.

6 Likes

does body primer remove fields you’ve listened to 3 hours before like aura deep clearing ?

No it doesn’t

1 Like