Boosted DMT of sapien

I tried boosting the dmt audio of sapien

For me it helped me really well with sleeping
Let me know if u guys feel anything and get any results of this boosted file.
This is the link of boosted audio -
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OlGTyo0lM102snKBLjgLXSJI5k_cS11z/view?usp=drivesdk
Also since some people are energy sensitive please let me know if u feel the difference in energy levels of original audio and boosted one . Thanks :handshake:.
Update- Boosted DMT (Feat. Vakkuum).mp3 - Google Drive
The link above stopped working so this is the new one.

11 Likes

You need to provide access

Sorry for that ,now link is edited so everyone can view

I don’t know about results as I only just played it now. I am energy sensitive and what I will say is that I can definitely feel the difference in energy levels. I feel more energy in my third eye and crown, along with increased energy sensations in my legs while listening to your boosted one.

3 Likes

That’s great. Well try it before going to sleep
It helped me with deeper sleep level and also reduced time of sleeping. Overall better sleep quality. Let me know if u also feel same Sir.

3 Likes

Will do. :slight_smile: I’ll keep you updated.

1 Like

I’ll try it me too tonight

1 Like

i am so happy, i slept so much better tonight. Thanks! @Waslerr

3 Likes

Welcome :v:

1 Like

Yes, I slept better also @Waslerr ! Cheers! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I tried it while high on weed and had to stop it because i was getting visual effects very strong :sweat_smile:

It’s a good one

3 Likes

Sounds perfect. Did u also felt it’s more effective
Than original one?

1 Like

Perfect man.

2 Likes

How did you boost it @Waslerr ? and how exactly is the original audio file sourced?

Hope you had permission from Dream, do share.

It feels stronger to me, amazing

Downloaded your boosted version and forgot about it until last night. Definitely felt stronger than I remember the original feeling, but it’s been a little while since I’ve used the original so I can’t say there were great test conditions.

Looped 3x and felt realllly good, fell asleep shortly afterwards and woke up well rested. Planning on trying it again tonight!

3 Likes