Booster/Enhancer/Prep/Pre/Post Stacks

Many thanks for this clarification, I needed to listen to it but I was afraid it would cancel the previous tracks or benefits.

2 Likes

Yeah haha that’s my sign to add it right back in! I shall catch up!

Today I’ve been more in ‘golden’ fields… Now is the time for a good holy choir!

The two fields that seem to “clear/reset” things out from the Aura

• Deep Aura Clearing
  • PoNR

So, you need to place them strategically on your stack so as to not lose the effect of fields that are not yet assimilated into our energy system after a listening session. Some feel the same about BoL, but IME, it does not really clear out effects from other fields unless they interfere with one’s true divine Blueprint.

VoDL seems to have a strong impact on the Aura as well - my Aura seems to shimmer and do a ballet (sorry for that weird analogy lol, thats how it looks to me, so much grace in the aura after this field) - but this also does not clear other fields (unless the fields are “dirty” and incompatible with Divine Love, in which case, no one should be listening to such fields anyway lol)

9 Likes

Lol i just started to play PONR after looping a VOC well yikes

3 Likes

Many thanks.

2 Likes

PONR field is all good and doesn’t clear any fields according to Sammy

4 Likes

It does seem to re-pattern aura, of course, it is just my personal impression. I would go with Sammy’s statement.

5 Likes

Something I’d like to add also, it is important imo to figure out the approach you wanna take as opposed to specific fields

I’ve found that generally a pre-stack that is part cleansing, part creating a stream or a flow, and part preparing works best for me

This can be as short or long as one wishes also

But in general, it is good to know when to use the fields based on your current needs at the moment

And also how the same fields can be used as cleansing and streaming the flow at the same time, it all depends on the current requirements

Like, fields like Bushman Medicine or Alchemical Jing Blood can be used both as cleansing and streaming. I’ve found the same to be applicable to Mana Circuits also

While a field that prepares can either be something related to the general theme of the stack, or a target point that allows for more integration of the field

(like the nerve healing fields, a tremendous push in the mind and body connection and its interaction with the field)

Sometimes my ‘cleansing’ field would really be Brain Massage. Other times, it’s Minor Blueprint of Power (great sleep aid for me!)

Even when I start the actual stack I also keep the transition between the fields, an ‘opening’ field, a field in the middle I’m usually spamming, lol, and an outro to my stack where I’m either integrating or switching to another theme

Somewhere in longer loops I have found that fields in between that help assimilate the energies can be a lot better than looping endlessly

Keeping a vision of how the sequence of the stack can be for you; a highly personalized approach not just for one as a person but also as the fluctuating need of the day can save a lot of time and effort jumping between fields or trying to find out the perfect field for the day!

7 Likes

Maybe it clears the aura or helps absorb the fields maybe?? That’s why u* noticed that effect

1 Like

Energy Cleansing 1x (Wednesday-Saturday)
Body Primer 10 mins (Tues, Thur, Sat)
Energy Sensitivity 10 mins (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun)
Aura Repair 2x
Plasma Light 1x
Star Exercise
Acu-Automaton 2x
(About 1 hr)

I also play Kinetic Quasi Crystal in between 4-5 audios

And at the end of my stack I play Automated Grounding 2x
Aura Repair 1x

Been getting consistent results ever since.

I plan on replacing Plasma Light with Plasmatron and maybe add Blueprint of Life or Minor Blueprint of Power. dunno which one

3 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer
can you include your pre/post stacks? I’m curious!

Also thanks for this post, because of it I was reminded of the kinetic quasi crystal which I just bought, I look forward to using it.
(Thank you for putting your stacks!)

1 Like

Sure thing, I updated the first post with my stack.

3 Likes

I am thinking of VOT because of it slowly getting rid of the ego, Well not completly ofcourse

This seems like a popular choice! What does this one do?

Maybe Astral Primer & Viber?
Edit: actually asking if anyone knows if it could be used for those lol

2 Likes

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t really like KQC as a booster?
Like it feels to be strong enough to be played on its own and that’s it. It’s own complex field, better not mixed with a full stack after.

So, a basic morning stack for me would be , () meaning when I feel I need it
(Auric cleanse)
(Auric repair)
Energy blockage removal
Mana circuits
Minor blueprint of power

Then, if I feel a bit out of balance, 5 elements balanced or the alchemical version.
@Maoshan_Wanderer is there any particular reason you play blueprint of power before mana circuits?

I don’t play another stack right after in the morning, but I think it gives a good “base” for anything coming the rest of the day.
Then before the actual stacks, I just play energy blockage removal.
Mind you I have the SLR tag, otherwise I would play that too.

Post is just grounding for me, or Schumann.

4 Likes

Would love comments on my morning prep stack:
If I know I have the time for the day I’ll start with the original extended PONR stack. (usually the case)

Then the main stack:
Point of No Return
Consciousness Repair and Expansion (psychic university)
Auric and Energy Repair
The Kinetic Quasi Crystal
Blueprint of Life
Armor of Light and Glory
New Perspectives
Minor Blueprint of Power
The Blueprint of Power (Major)
The Ultimate Integration Tool (Psychic University)
Acu-Automation

Haven’t been around here for very long but this is something I put together with my brief understanding of each field and the following logic:

• a thorough clear and repair (first 3 audios)
  • boost and apply a blueprint/guideline to follow
  • a form of shielding to protect this nicely cleaned and prepped energy body and mind
  • now the perspective to set off the day on the right foot
  • build a base and supply of power to utilise throughout the day (both blueprint of powers)
  • finally integrate all of these new energies and distribute them

Please let me know if theres anything you disagree with or think I could do to optimise this stack.

Cheers :grin:

3 Likes

also add

soul rest

1 Like

Forgot to mention → Bone Shaker

It can work with a lot of things synergistic.

Not a stack but i believe this is a booster.

8 Likes