Booted Bhoots

a little tip … i developed on the ideas given by @Maoshan_Wanderer:

you can loop the Maha Ganapati Yagna from one device in the timespan of three loops from the booted bhoots from another device…

felt stuff being pulled, clensed and also felt not tired using the booted bhoots. felt my back warm, my head cleared and so on…

19 Likes

Suspect being cursed by someone, does this help?
Although I don’t know what kind of spell it is, I have felt pain in my lower abdomen for the past two days, and I feel dizzy and want to vomit still trembling

Yuh

Do you have Spell and Curse remover? Use that also.

2 Likes

is there a link @Starlight

2 Likes
7 Likes

Thanks a lot, I will buy this before getting shield 3.0
@Maoshan_Wanderer

1 Like

I use:

• De-Inhabiter
  • Curse & Spell Removal
  • Booted Bhoots
  • Aura Repair
  • Jealousy Shield

Probably overkill but this set keeps the energy system nice and clean…

18 Likes

great i will try these☺️ @Maoshan_Wanderer

1 Like

do you listen to Curse & Spell Removal whilst wearing any tag or not?
i don`t listen that often to this just to avoid any possible issues, as i have to go out with no tags and play it on the phone

3 Likes

During my morning stack, I usually am not wearing any tags.

6 Likes

hmm… .I didn’t know that there would be an issue if we were wearing tags / nfts and listening to Curse & Spell?

@Maoshan_Wanderer can you please confirm? I’ve been wearing them whenever I listen to that audio.

1 Like

From the curse/spell field description

4 Likes

Thank you @Alex! :pray: I was looking for that info and couldn’t find it.

2 Likes

Yup @Alex said it all :pray:

Let me clarify - on why I do not wear tags or NFTs. Probably my statement caused the confusion. :blush:

I do not wear it not because of this audio, but mainly because I want kinda “full energetic attention” to my morning stack. I usually do my chants and rituals in the morning and play the deity audios - so I prefer to keep my energetic attention full-fledged on just the field being played and nothing else other than my mantra.

I divide my tags (and now NFTs) into two groups. Morning (which I put in a muslin bag and carry in my left pocket) set which I use only between 10 to 6 pm; and then a second set which I tuck under the pillow that I use when sleeping.

I have not really used any other creator’s tools while playing this audio with the exception of PI’s one mandala and this audio has not interfered with the working of that mandala.

11 Likes

been trying to remove a curse for 8 months with this and curse spell removal… no luck for me.

This quote from sammy should help you
@whoknows

2 Likes

yeah tried aura cleansing field clear negative energy grounding everything, no luck unfortunately

I love this field so much. Like the intercession audios, it always comes to the rescue when the issue isn’t known.

Thank you for creating it and for the very generous price :pray:

15 Likes

Which one is better… do I need De-Inhabitor combo if I already own Booted Bhoots?