Booted Bhoots

Bro i feel great but you have to remember if someone cleans your room for you, you can easily mess it up again. So keep using it as you like and dwell into where you need to work on yourself too.

All in all, it works really beautifully and is strong. I believe it is a mystical cleansing which we need as humans living in current times. I listen to curse removal, bhooted, etheric chords and energy blockage removal - i loop at night, wake up feeling great and dreams are crazy :joy::joy::joy:

Pm me if you need any help :) bless you!

6 Likes

the real deal begins so:
2 loops of jing then this the suggested 2-3loops.
sh…gets real
i think that was posted about those audios but i forgot it…
please do it so…whole other world of wow!

3 Likes

Is their a need to listen to this every day?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say every day, but you can use it frequently if you feel you need to.

3 Likes

There’s no “harm” in listening to this every day. Most people don’t “need” to listen to this every day. Only you know your situation, so only you would know if you have “a need” to listen to this every day.

6 Likes

Best answer :clap:

1 Like

a little tip … i developed on the ideas given by @Maoshan_Wanderer:

you can loop the Maha Ganapati Yagna from one device in the timespan of three loops from the booted bhoots from another device…

felt stuff being pulled, clensed and also felt not tired using the booted bhoots. felt my back warm, my head cleared and so on…

19 Likes

Suspect being cursed by someone, does this help?
Although I don’t know what kind of spell it is, I have felt pain in my lower abdomen for the past two days, and I feel dizzy and want to vomit still trembling

Yuh

Do you have Spell and Curse remover? Use that also.

2 Likes

is there a link @Starlight

2 Likes
7 Likes

Thanks a lot, I will buy this before getting shield 3.0
@Maoshan_Wanderer

1 Like

I use:

• De-Inhabiter
  • Curse & Spell Removal
  • Booted Bhoots
  • Aura Repair
  • Jealousy Shield

Probably overkill but this set keeps the energy system nice and clean…

18 Likes

great i will try these☺️ @Maoshan_Wanderer

1 Like

do you listen to Curse & Spell Removal whilst wearing any tag or not?
i don`t listen that often to this just to avoid any possible issues, as i have to go out with no tags and play it on the phone

3 Likes

During my morning stack, I usually am not wearing any tags.

6 Likes

hmm… .I didn’t know that there would be an issue if we were wearing tags / nfts and listening to Curse & Spell?

@Maoshan_Wanderer can you please confirm? I’ve been wearing them whenever I listen to that audio.

1 Like

From the curse/spell field description

4 Likes

Thank you @Alex! :pray: I was looking for that info and couldn’t find it.

2 Likes