Booted Bhoots

Hello @Ugninis

May I ask what these hints may be?
I’ve also read the description maybe 20 times now lol and I still can’t figure it out. Would you be so kind as to helping me out with the few extra hidden details of the field?

I am currently compiling a list of audios which I want to purchase before years end and I have a very strong pull towards this field for many reasons but if you would be so kind as to share what you know then that would be wonderful :blush:

5 Likes

hi :slight_smile:
I will try to emphasize the most important idea:
if you take the analogy:
running (experimenting) to different unknown / untested manufacturers of “energy” products = constant changing of shoes :footprints:

with a bit of imagination you can develop this idea on your own
according to some reviews, such experiments can lead to no good, and no one knows what kind of “contagion” you can catch

(don’t necessarily agree with this interpretation)

If you are considering this field for purchase - put it first on your list. Take it. It’s very valuable.
Energy hygiene is important to everyone

24 Likes

Oh now I see :blush: Thank you for the explanation @Ugninis . I have been known to like different types of boots, but maybe it is for the best to stick with my favourite most comfortable boots for the foreseeable future :blush:

( I really hope I have understood this correctly or else it just looks like I really love boots lol :sweat_smile: )

I am highly looking forward to my experience with this field. Thank you :blush:

6 Likes

Maybe it’s because of the title but I get an image of a boot in the ass to negative energy, thoughts and entities.

10 Likes

Yeah - give em the boot! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This too.
This product (I remember the whole backstory very well, and some historical timeline) came about after complaints from some members… These complaints and discussions had to do with the “use” of other manufacturers.
And as you know, in our Captain’s universe, all events are related

ps. I like the idea of “kicking a boot in the ass and knocking the crap out of your head” :rofl:

9 Likes

Yesterday I had this in my night playlist around 6 times…

Each time my experience is different, but there is always one thing that almost never changes: Gods.

My connection… My longing… My knowing… My realizing of the Gods.

A few minutes earlier I was wondering what is in this field that makes me always realizing… feeling the Gods.

So I took some time to research, and this is what I found out:

Each website offered a different version but there was like a standard version in all of them, this one offered more information so this is why I’m quoting it

Deities of Customized Black Magic

Lord Hanuman: The worship of Hanuman Ji gets rid of all the problems immediately. Sri Maruti Kavach is mentioned in Narada Purana. All types of disturbances are destroyed by the worship of Hanumanji. Sorrows arising from ghosts, black magic, and enemies are destroyed immediately. Hanuman Chalisa, Sri Hanuman Kavach and Hanuman Mantra chants are beneficial for the black magic removal.

Lord Narsimha: God Narsimha is one of the Dashavataras of Lord Vishnu and is known as the man-lion. He protects from the negative planetary influences and disturbing influences of all sorts. Worshipping Lord Narsimha also works by all kinds of subtle disturbances which are caused by ghosts or negative beings.

Kaal Bhairav: Lord Batuk Bhairav is the symbol of good fortune & fulfilment of desires. In Kali Khand chapter of the Shakti Sangam Tantra (an ancient text) the origin of Batuk Bhairav is mentioned. Worshipping Lord Bhairav gives powers & positive frequencies of Lord Shiva and blesses the worshipper with good fortune and fulfilment of desires.

Pratyingara Devi: Worships dedicated to Goddess Pratyangira is performed at many places for eliminating the influences of evil forces and for the welfare of people. In some temples, Pratyangira Devi Puja and Homa / Havan is performed on days of Amavasya.

Goddess Kaali: As per the Markandeya Purana, worshipping of Goddess kali purifies the devotee and grants liberation from the cycle of birth & death. She is also the goddess of preservation and is worshipped as the preserver of nature. Goddess Kali is standing calm on Shiva and her appearance represents the preservation of mother nature.

Dasha Maha Vidya: Dus Mahavidya is the great goddess of wisdom. Goddess Kali is the fiercest among deities and maintains the principal position among all the ten significant Dus Mahavidya.

And this is the standard version:

I realize my experience is different having just spent a lot of time with this field, but … I was really moved reading each and every one of them… Specially that most of the Gods mentioned here have helped me be where I am today. I keep saying this but they are the reason I’m here today.

And, I remain forever grateful to Shiva for he has brought me on this path, in this place, out of so many inner conflicts, a lot of confusion, and into a whole new energetic presence… into aliveness.

And Goddess, I’ll never forget the powerful presence I felt in my body when I ‘accidentally’ played one of her fierce mantras…

My first mantra :)

I couldn’t find this Homa offered for any less than $450 btw… It’s not like we need more reasons to appreciate the great work of captain, it’s always there speaking for itself…

I don’t want to know… I’m just enjoying this life… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

41 Likes

Thank you so much for all this information @Desiree ! :pray: :pray: :pray:

This is one field I always find comforting, like it’s got my back no matter what, so I cherish it even more knowing all this about it.

And yes, we are beyond blessed to have easy access to Captain’s work and at such prices that we can have all the tools we need and even more! :pray: :pray: :pray:

14 Likes

iti śivam!

3 Likes

Interesting. I put this in the PNOR stack after Exorcism. First run was very smooth. During the second listen, I had a flash of a California beach, Santa Monica, I believe. Saw cars with wide fins, late 50s era (before my time), and a man in a dark suit and horn rim glasses. He had an angry, scrunched face. He started shrinking, his head was cropped by a rectangle and it floated away. I did feel the legs circulation benefit that other have mentioned. No pulling of entities from my body feeling or headaches. Finished the PNOR (added an alchemical holy light dose.) Felt energized despite having a poor night of sleep.

12 Likes

Bumping this to remind you guys of it if you are wondering what to buy next on gumroad

*wink wink

10 Likes

@LunaMoon2 The Black Mirrored Stone Shield afterwards as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Played this the last two days felt fresh the next mornin

4 Likes

luna back at it again :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

its great to have u back

1 Like

The main logic behind the sapien/dream managing negative entetties/ demons is that these creatures look for weaknesses/trauma of emotional character and leech energy from one person and so also attracting same people/bad luck situations/ provocations/accidents so that the attacked person doesn t let go of the said emotion and suffers/ fades and so on.
that said i have used every audio for negative emotions and also the internal cubicle but the attacks and the feeling being possessed did not stop until tonight . Before I discovered what provokes them i have used all shields from dream i have two servitors on me. but carried the weight anyway.
Until i used the Anger Managment Audio. And discovered that I was in controll of my negativity to such an extend that my anger hides from me and in me. Unreachable and in that way unclearable. Anger can hide from the will of a man no matter how much one invests to clear all negativity. and so it makes one vulnerable to attacks. not matter the diffence (psychic and so on).

And so: please, no matter whether you think your angry, whether you think you have kontroll over your anger use the Anger managment audio before your energy clearings at all times. For it provides also a diffence to be provoked and angry again.
My Ego had me ignore that audio for years. Dont do like me :smiley: And no. not every angry feeling means you are being attacked/ possessed…

21 Likes
3 Likes

Does this have the same objective as De-Inhabitor combo? If so, what would make one choose this over that, or vice versa?

5 Likes

This is a homam. You can look up Bhoot Pret Nivaran Homam on google. This is an energetic recreation of that.

12 Likes

alittle feedback.

i was listening to the De-Inhabiter audio then remove spell/curse Audio and then one loop of this.
on the second day while listening to booted bhoots i fel very sharp pain on my lower left leg that increased and then gradually decreased.

The uneasy feeling didnt subside until i listened to the mstate copper audio (2-3 loops). Then i listened to the angels audios and it was okay. My left leg bears scars from many attacks and i have only today managed to influence the energy there.
happy about it.
Thx Sapien/Dream for the oppurtunity to heal and thanks for all support from this forum and thanks for the new rank of mine!

14 Likes

How do you find the booted bhoots? Do you think the pain issue is related?

1 Like