Booted Bhoots

Yup @Alex said it all :pray:

Let me clarify - on why I do not wear tags or NFTs. Probably my statement caused the confusion. :blush:

I do not wear it not because of this audio, but mainly because I want kinda “full energetic attention” to my morning stack. I usually do my chants and rituals in the morning and play the deity audios - so I prefer to keep my energetic attention full-fledged on just the field being played and nothing else other than my mantra.

I divide my tags (and now NFTs) into two groups. Morning (which I put in a muslin bag and carry in my left pocket) set which I use only between 10 to 6 pm; and then a second set which I tuck under the pillow that I use when sleeping.

I have not really used any other creator’s tools while playing this audio with the exception of PI’s one mandala and this audio has not interfered with the working of that mandala.

11 Likes

been trying to remove a curse for 8 months with this and curse spell removal… no luck for me.

This quote from sammy should help you
@whoknows

2 Likes

yeah tried aura cleansing field clear negative energy grounding everything, no luck unfortunately

I love this field so much. Like the intercession audios, it always comes to the rescue when the issue isn’t known.

Thank you for creating it and for the very generous price :pray:

15 Likes

Which one is better… do I need De-Inhabitor combo if I already own Booted Bhoots?

De-Inhabiter Combo provides a thorough entity clean-up, so if you feel there are still entities in your system that Booted Bhoots field isn’t removing, then yes, probably. Other than that not really.

8 Likes

Yeah but isn’t entity removal and exorcism rite field already on YouTube?.. or are they updated versions?

1 Like

Yes, the ones in the Combo are updated versions! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@NYX Outstanding! thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

Thanks for this field!

Because I am very sensitive to any sound and emotional energy in the surrounding environment, I feel much more comfortable after listening to it twice at night :relieved::relieved:

14 Likes

This one has saved my bhutt a few times…

13 Likes

Subconscious guided me to this one.

This feels like doing soul retrievals, cord cutting, entity clearing, removing negative energys, curses, jelousy and psychic attacks. On steroids.

I was extremely angry before listening to this.

Less than 4 minutes in, I´ve started to feel incredible light and calm, bedded into a sensation of peace and tranquility.

Like putting down a weight I wasn´t even consciously aware of carrying.

I can´t remember feeling like this ever before.

Like a spiritual shower that washes away everything negative, inside-out.

44$ is a steal.

25 Likes

Thanks for the reminder to listen. This one has turned my day around completely before. This and the navagraha homam and/or astrological positive/negative are extremely impressive.

3 Likes
  • Booted Bhoots - Cleanse the Self and Space
  • Vaastu - Energize the Self and Space
  • Navagraha - Align Reality in favorable ways
  • Maha Ganapati - Dissolve internal and external blockages, boost everything as though on steroids
  • <Add your deity field - Ashta Lakshmi, Shatachandi, etc.>

I can safely say there is nothing that you can’t manifest with this stack …

37 Likes

IMG_1335

4 Likes

Because of some weird stuff happening in my life, (experiencing negative energy, bad luck and targeting) I started using the CSR again, it gave me some relief, but felt I needed more. I have reason to believe there have been curses and hexes placed on me in the past, unfortunately.
So I bought BB and used it for about 3 days, alongside CSR, and started feeling lighter, less triggered about things that would usually upset me, and overall more tranquill.
And last night I woke up from a loud noise, out of a dream in which a demon was removed from me!
So I’m pretty sure and happy this field is doing its work! Very grateful :blush:

15 Likes

With continued use of BB I noticed my interactions with others have become easier. I feel less fear to interact with others, or to approach new people. Like I have less social anxiety. Also emotions like anger, guilt, and feeling rejected are a lot less strong. Which makes me wonder, do demons/negative entities not only feed off of negative emotions, but do they also trigger and amplify them? In that way causing escalations of situations? I now feel a lot more calm and in control of my emotions, more able to regulate them. Does anyone relate to this?

12 Likes

Yes they do. In fact, in a lot of instances chilhood trauma and karmic debts may create specific entry points for various entities.

Yesterday I went through yet another karmic cleansing. And lo and behold, BB started working wonders just now. I mean, before it likely softened the darkness inside, but only now it’s dissipating it little by little.

As to “trigger” I suggest you re-watch the latest Matrix. The scene with the Neo slowed down with the Architect explaining that “we only need to trigger you for you to produce and give away more energy” is sooooo true.

9 Likes

This one is interesting isn’t it? I got it to clear out any past hexes placed on me but it seems to have scrubbed away at something different a long past memory of me being inadequate, which kind of became a theme in my life. Whilst I have definitely had bad spells put on me in the past I haven’t really felt anything related to that but rather brings to my attention the outdated or improper thoughts and ideas about my Self given by parents or seniors and them taking on their own “life” in me.

10 Likes