Bought "your energetic being" but still not seeing results / need advice

Hi everyone,

I’ve been listening to Dream Fields for two years. Initially, I experienced changes with some audios, but after a few months, I stopped noticing any results.

I’ve used various energy audios to remove blockages, subconscious limits, ego dissolution, etc., and did see improvements in my energy and mental health. However, I still wasn’t getting results from the other audios.

Recently, I purchased: “Your Energetic Being” because It seemed like an all in one audio that could help with everything related to energy and blockages. I listened to it for hours every day, 1-2 hours in the morning and another 1-2 hours at night, sometimes even 2+ hours on another device while working.

Despite all this, I still don’t notice any results from the audios. I’m focusing on health-related fields like detox, stem cells, meno unpause, weight loss, parasite, and intestine fields, as I have a lot of gut issues. My diet is good, mostly whole foods without added sugar or ultra-processed foods, and i make sure i am getting nutrients from every meal.

My main concern is fixing my health issues, which are causing weight gain, making me feel terrible, and becoming a burden. I’ve consulted doctors, and my hormones are fine, so I know it’s my gut health.

I can’t afford another field; “Your Energetic Being” was already a big expense for me, costing $400 AUD even with a 17% sale discount.

1 Like

Hi, @ldr You haven’t said what results you are expecting to see that will tell you they are working. Would you mind sharing that?

2 Likes

Try listening with detachment, dont expect nothing and Just chill.with the field. I use it with the 3 treasure negentropic 1 timd per week and it mates feels strong in all levels

1 Like

@yamilcore07 Please do not recommend non-sapienmed items in threads other than Other Creators. Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please, read this post again.

Try PONR before it. Or grounding/schumann to begin.

1 Like

Refer the above post. This post deals with the exact issues mentioned by You and its possible solutions that worked for the maker of the post. You can also PM him for further guidance.

This is me.

I still highly recommend @AlreadyThere, I’m still getting consistent energy work from her.

@ldr, another consideration is overloading your energy body. What I’m doing to get results is using just 1 field per day, and rotating them. This prevents your energy body from getting overloaded, and maximises your ability to accept the field.

Also, detox protocols like Niacin Sauna can help your body clear through some of the debris that might be holding your energetic body back.

2 Likes