Brahma Nft

Brahma is a Hindu god referred to as “the Creator” within the Trimurti, the trinity of supreme divinity that includes Vishnu and Shiva. He is associated with creation, knowledge, and the Vedas. Brahma is prominently mentioned in creation legends. In some Puranas, he created himself in a golden embryo known as the Hiranyagarbha. Brahma is the least worshipped god. There are only two temples in the whole of India devoted to him, compared with the many thousands devoted to the other two. This is because he lied to shiva about seeing the end of the pillar of light.

I feel Brahma could be an important deity to work with. I feel this brahma power is mostly denied by people within themselves. I’m a huge fan of the vibration series and for me this complete series still makes me think of the trimurti and the lots of correlations and similarities. For me the vibration of creation is related to that Brahma energy and is very intense.

This brahma Nft will mostly be a pure connection + an energy transmission. A connection to the brahma-loka will also be there. Same for his weapons and different forms. This being said Dream can perform his magic on this one and has free reign…

Mandala + Audio

3 Likes
BRAHMA
  • I would love to have One copy

0 voters

2 Likes

Oooh I would love this! :slightly_smiling_face::pray:

1 Like

Also to note, Brahma is known for Granting Boons/Wishes to Devotees…this could factor in too!

1 Like

It will be there don’t worry. The whole brahma imprint and more will be there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Next time no submissions before the group is complete and everything is ready

Your submission almost got kicked out to next week.
It’s not fair for those who follow the rules and it sets a bad precedent.

We’re not going to move the goalpost

2 Likes