Brain & Cognition Fields with/post Mold

I have discovered that the recent relapse in my health (rash, chronic nerve pain, neurological itch, body temp issues, night sweats, insomnia) is linked to mold exposure and toxicity. Well trauma first, then mold exposure, then staph and strep exposure into skin. (Don’t recommend :woozy_face: :woozy_face:)

I have noticed some decrease in brain function, cognition, brain fog (never had it before, i guess it’s brain fog)

I am having NAET for the allergy, toxin, sensitivity. Which is improving many of the symptoms.

What fields can I use to get my brain functioning better than ever?

Also experience the occasional disequilibrium (a mold toxicity symptom), is their a field for this?

4 Likes

Are you already in a mold free environment? That is the first thing you must make sure that there is no mold because you would relapse again. For the brain there are many fields. I think the most basic are Brain regeneration. It shhoud be your first option also adding Vitamin D field, I have noticed that it helps a lot with mental fog. And maybe Brain refresher

5 Likes

@anon51404939 Is that u?

3 Likes

Yes I moved out of the environment. It has been a bit of a process to uncover the primary issues (as per previous recent posts)

I have Plasma Flaunt

Using Fungus destroyer, glutathione
Starting hyperbaric oxygen too

2 Likes

I think I’m not :sweat_smile: , has he also said this?
I have read a lot in this forum, maybe I am copying him, but i have also verified it is a good combo.

1 Like

Lol he says it everyday

1 Like

It was black mold. Not candida.

No,but of course he says it because it what is does too

1 Like

I can relate.
I spend 2.5 years in a moldy apartment and it really messed with my health. I gained 20kg of weight, sleep messed up, no energy , anxiety,…terrible. I dont want anybody to feel this way.

So make sure you leave ASAP .
Believe me that’s the only thing that works , a change in environment.
I only started recovering (slowly!) once I moved out of the appartment.

Now there are some fields that help you with mold toxicity:

• the alcohol detox field, it increases the same enzymes that are needed to detox acetaldehyde , a toxic byproduct of mold. It also saturates your liver with antioxidants, so it’s also one of the best liver fields IMO.

• liver and kidney fields : keep your detox organs going , your liver especially will be overburdened in such an environment anyway

• for brainfog I can recomned : Enpp6 ,phenylpiracetam and tonic no 31

10 Likes

I had no idea. Thank you so much for this!

7 Likes

Add on The Dna repair system, Mstate gold
And silver for the silver, essence of three kings OR golden frankincense and myrrh

Because myrrh has antibacterial and anti fungal properties as well.

6 Likes

Thank you so much. Yes I left the apartment 3 weeks ago.

Thank you for the recommendations, I will add them to the stack.

2 Likes

Thank you, I will add them in too.

1 Like

That’s really smart and interesting thanks!

Good to read that muse already moved out for anybody else that may read this thread and got similar issues try the negative ion generator.
These ions attach themselves to spores and other stuff like viruses and make them fall to the ground which makes it less likely for you to inhale them.

3 Likes

Are you referring to enhanced alcohol processor?

4 Likes

I’m dealing with pretty much the exact same problem as you. Seems like a lot of people are saying to the only solution is to move. I think that if the mold is removed, place fumigated, air ducts cleaned and sanitized, filters changed, etc it’s possible to not move. After I did all that and got an air purifier I felt fine, but the other day I had to fix a leak in the shower and when they opened up the wall to fix the shower I had a mini relapse. I put tape all around the wall panel that gives access to the shower plumbing as a temporary fix and felt better. The mold experts said as long as it’s air tight and sealed up so no moisture can get in the mold will die.

Also am a massage therapist and was exposed to a lot of strep recently through several clients who had been diagnosed with systemic strep. But I think the mold was the bigger issue.

The field that helped me the absolute most during this process after much trial and error was the lymphatic effusion! I highly recommend playing that one a lot while drinking lots of fresh pure water. Brain and spine antioxidant helped as those areas felt inflamed and as if they were being taken over.

Others that helped were, anti cancer, Infrared, hyperbaric oxygen, vitamin c, vitamin d, immune booster, fungus destroyer, nerve inflammation, full body detox, all the liver fields, kidney fields, stem cells, blood circulation, lymphatic drainage. Brain regeneration does wonders!

3 Likes

Hi, Linzcar12!
Welc Dream Sepia

2 Likes

Yes:)

1 Like

MitoQ in the Premium album on patreon.

1 Like

Highly recommend The Smart Hulda Zapper, for me it was way more effective than fungus destroyer

2 Likes