Brain Dancer

If captain dont write a recommended dose then u can listen as long as u want if u arent sure than 2-3 times is always a good dose.
Dont forget, sometimes listening less is more!

8 Likes

There are some audios with no recommended limit set by Cap but he has later comment under the thread saying 2-3. Like the Mstate gold and silver audio.

Since this is a brain field I would suggest not looping it :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

yes it is a brain training field and overdoing training isnt effective.
But fields like brain regenaration on the other side are ok to loop.

3 Likes

I used this 3 times yesterday, had a headache all night and also didnā€™t sleep very well
So starting off with 1 or 2 times a day is best

5 Likes

Oh my good god. What an amazing releasešŸ™šŸ¼
I love the brain refresher now we got this to enhance the memory after giving it some nutrients :brain:šŸ’†

While I sip on water charged in my stem cells tumbler that just arrived :clinking_glasses:
EveryMiniatureCreature-size_restricted

7 Likes

and after that some brain magnetic stimulation for a good sleep :D

2 Likes

this is great, really does magic on my brain
the track is :fire:

1 Like

No this is just called brain dancer as a cyberpunk tribute.

Not related to any nfts future or past.

23 Likes

Oooooh, that TUNE. Field or no field, me love.

3 Likes

Just wondering if anyone has any helpful comments on the above conversation with my 18 year old? He has a flat head at the back and notoriously bad memoryā€¦

1 Like

its perhaps a-shaking a-wakening something?
i mean play it somewhere safe, see how he feel half hour onwards after listening
in his case,
use it like a treatment.

20 Likes

Great, thanks captain. He doesnā€™t live with me anymore (boooo!), Iā€™ve sent him a screen shot of this for his own reference.

4 Likes

If it helps you, I had a lot of twitching sensations on my first listen, and it felt like my eyes were being reconfigured lol. It reminded me a lot with enhanced visual processing but on a totally opposite spectrum (for hemisphere reasons and nerves related)

Nonetheless, my whole arm also had a readjustment moment, and generally my right side of the body. I listened once, then took a break, then listened once again. 30 minutes after my body had adjusted I was feeling much better overall, and ā€œeasily processing the present momentā€, which reminds me of what he said,

I think itā€™s a pretty positive effect if it made him stop thinking for the moment and on to ā€œreprocessingā€

Next morning I noticed I was open to more communication, a few more stuff revolving around communication but not from a left hemisphere perspective :slight_smile:

I proceeded with listening as usual 3x next day (until now)

9 Likes

Funny the first time I didnā€™t get much. But playing it after a nap :fire: I was a bit groggy and while some of it might be the track, now I feel wide awake and ready for action, loving this! Somehow vision seems enhanced also!

Very much this! WOW! If I ever DJd again, Iā€™d play it! Very well chosen for a cyberpunk named release.

3 Likes

Thanks lovely, I sent him a screen shot of your reply too. Heā€™s too old for me to be too pushy, hopefully he will try again. The thing you said about your visuals is interesting, he has a nystagmus (wobbly eye muscles, his eyes tremor constantly when not looking at a screen). I wonder if it would help that :thinking: heā€™s very picky about music and would just not listen unless the tune that the field lives in is to his tastes. Itā€™s a good coincidence that this one really is plus the field itself is something that could really help him in various ways. BUUUUUTā€¦you can lead a horse to water, and all that. :wink:

4 Likes

Yes probably! There are a few fields that can help with it actually, but for now and to just get him on the fields I think this brain dance can greatly help!

Yeah hahaā€¦ Youā€™re totally right! But if the experiences around would help, then sure, pleasure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Reminds me of old memory item field. This one is probably updated and stronger. Would be nice if this had an upcoming nft edition like tower

1 Like

I concur what others have said not to loop it, I ended up listening thrice, my brain was throbbing and felt a bit weird for about an hour. Nothing bad at all, but Iā€™ll stick with twice for now!

4 Likes

Pure Gem.
In an hour, I perfectly learned the entire text for the presentation of the final project. I told the text without a single mistake and was able to memorize the circuit of several generators in a couple of seconds. Memory has improved significantly in a fairly short period of time

36 Likes

This is actually great while driving.

Memory is spot-on

Love to memorize and recall driver license plates with this, you guys should give it a try.

23 Likes