Brain fields cheat sheet

Public audio, same as always.
@SoulStar33

7 Likes

Thanks.

Great!

Bare with me because maybe it´s a stupid question, but what would the difference/s be between "Superhuman Genius 2.0 " and Manhattan Method, in my opinion both of them seem quite similar.

Thanks!

3 Likes

They are nothing alike.

One creates biochemical agents to boost/ enhance stimulations.

The other holds the blueprint for the physical aspect of a skill, a specific stimulation for a number of wiring.

Small proteins boosters that excites the cells, making them ready to be wired vs the actual wide scale instruction for networking the brain

10 Likes

so would superhuman genius boost manhattan method? with the wiring

3 Likes

That’s what it does, that’s what it says in the description.

You already know that, you used to explain my stack to people.

I feel like you are regressing.

I got your :heart: signatures on a bunch of posts, I got you in PMs and you explaining it in public.

4 Likes

Yeah, i knew it boosts other fields, i was just asking if it boosts manhttan, I never really give it thought, because i havnt created a brain stack in a long time

Ok ok

2 Likes

Get back on the brain train man, use what you already have to the max.

Let’s go

Last year you were coming to take over the world.

You used to reach great conclusions, now you can’t take the time to think through what you already know.

6 Likes

Been revising alot, so i could start using my brain stack again

3 Likes

I had been wondering if something like this would be made given all the banger nexgen fields - but I always dismissed the thought given the original already has such strict listening limits (2x). Wouldn’t improving it just make the average listener barely be able to listen to it? I personally loop superhuman genius most nights so any buff is an Insta-buy for me, just curious how it can cater for the greater audience. @Dr_Manhattan

4 Likes

@yoytal
I’ll plead my case to Dreamweaver.
It will definitely not be for everyone and it will also definitely give side effects so it will have to include some safety measures.

6 Likes

Can you share some results from ABP? Planning on getting it.

By the way guys, Wholistic Thinking gives you the good parts of Autism, and a large portion if not most geniuses have autism.

See a lot of things in common? That’s why it’s a top 5 IMO.

1 Like

so confused on which 1 to get lmao I just want to be more intelligent and learn things more easily and languages also to expand my vocabulary and seem smart to other people

Generally, or languages mainly?

Is it really your priority?

If you find value in increasing your overall, or general intelligence and your learning abilities, I would recommend you The Manhattan Method.

If you are mainly interested in languages, then Babel.

And for seaming smart, maybe Wholistic Thinking could be good to consider.

+Brain Game, Snapping synapses, Advanced brain plan, Manhattan 8K and Brain booster are also great to boost basically everything.

2 Likes

Manhattan method. Don’t worry about the other ones. They are mainly for further tuning or more specific abilities/purposes.

2 Likes

He/she can only get one. That’s why I’m trying to recommend Manhattan method.

1 Like

I was addressing to that particular request too. Just mentioned those in case he/she felt like needing more so a general “booster” of some sort. Surely, worth checking out.

2 Likes

Drops of Memory

3 Likes