Brain fog, memory loss, body fatigue

Hey all,

I’ve been experiencing signs of brain damage. I have had issues with memory, sleep, brain fog and fatigue.

This has really affected me. It doesn’t matter how long I sleep, it’s like there’s always something that’s draining my energy inside of me. I feel like im always at 60%. It has affected my workouts. Sleep has been iffy

I got very sick back in December. It may have been Covid. I just know I’ve had difficulty retaining information after reading and it has been difficult reading in general and understanding it.

Anyone got ideas? Not sure what happened but life has been like a fever dream as of late. I don’t really remember the previous day, I’ve just been reacting. Ive felt like I have zero memory of identity, just more of a blur of what I considered myself in the past

I feel sort of like an NPC. This makes me feel disconnected and not present in reality.

Maybe it’s spiritual? I’ve realized the mirage of my constructed identity? I just feel sort of like fleeting. kind of like im a paddle in the middle of the ocean being moved around by waves. Kind of just buoyant with reality, but really not there.

That wouldn’t explain the fatigue though or memory loss.

1 Like

These can be signs of things other than brain damage, more common things like stress, depression, exhaustion or even overdoing fields. And, as you say, they can be symptoms of “long COVID,” as well.

And my point is not to correct you but to help you properly identify what might be causing these things for you because, as we say in my country, “the true diagnosis is half the cure.” So, you can decide which (of the many possibles we have) fields will help you.

First, review your field usage. Are you overloading your energy systems (particularly when you’ve got as much going on in your physical world as you do)?

I (if I were in your position) would broaden my sights to make sure I’ve included all the possible things which could be causing these symptoms, so I could get that correct diagnosis I’d mentioned.

From what you’ve mentioned here so far, I’d try Restoration From the Long Haul.

I see you’ve amended your OP.

Fatigue’ll do that to you. So will depression and exhaustion.

3 Likes

Woah man, dont say that. Unless a doctor has told u so, like wellbeing said this sighns can come from different things

get
Plasma brain

1 Like

Do you feeling brain fog or memory loss after ejaculation as i had same issue.
It was POST ORGASMIC I’LLNESS SYNDROME, that’s simply infection that leads to altered immune response

In addition to all the great advice above, try:

Taking a break

Or

Negentropic treasures/Hakuin Healing egg/fa jin gong healing

Or

Stem cells fields (This is just my opinion and experience but these have a very rejuvenating effect when experiencing overwhelm)

Or

Brain regeneration/plasma brain like Inspector mentioned

Or

Grounding, although if I’m being totally honest the crystal fields have felt more grounding to me than the grounding field has. Try Pietersite, the black mirrored stone shield or alchemical ruby/carnelian

3 Likes

yo bro i had this problem. If you see i posted for healing in november.

It might well be covid or any other mind virus of that sort. Try taking good anti oxidants. What helped me was

1. Astaxanthin
  2. Ubiquinol
  3. Curcumin
  4. CBD
  5. Superoxide Dismutase

These are good supplements to target inflammation in areas which are unseen and be caused by whatever problems you are facing and you can obviously listen too 1. antioxidants field. 2. plasma mitochondria 3. NMN ( or tonic 31 if you have it) 4. Brain regeneration 5. plasma flaunt (plasma beach if u dont have it)

Gods grace.

WARNING:
COMMON SENSE:

Dont forget to drink more water, it seems some fields increase needed water intake. So it might be dehydration.

7 Likes

Lol I love it

2 Likes

hell-yea

5 Likes