Restoration From the Long Haul

Designed as a combination of fields and approaches to help tackle the long haul symptoms. So firstly we must understand, what causes the long haul symptoms. The abstract presented below help with understanding;

(From Persistent clotting protein pathology in Long COVID/Post-Acute Sequelae of COVID-19 (PASC) is accompanied by increased levels of antiplasmin | Cardiovascular Diabetology | Full Text )

Here we refer to it as Long COVID/PASC. Lingering symptoms persist for as much as 6 months (or longer) after acute infection, where COVID-19 survivors complain of recurring fatigue or muscle weakness, being out of breath, sleep difficulties, and anxiety or depression. Given that blood clots can block microcapillaries and thereby inhibit oxygen exchange.

We detected various inflammatory molecules that are substantially increased in both the supernatant and trapped in the solubilized pellet deposits of acute COVID-19 and Long COVID/PASC, versus the equivalent volume of fully digested fluid of the control samples and T2DM. Of particular interest was a substantial increase in α(2)-antiplasmin (α2AP), various fibrinogen chains, as well as Serum Amyloid A (SAA) that were trapped in the solubilized fibrinolytic-resistant pellet deposits. (our extract from the abstract concludes)

From here, we understand that the micro clots are heavily wrapped/trapped in a(2) anti-plasmin. So when plasmin itself, (the body’s natural way of breaking down clots) meets with the a(2) anti-plasmin, it binds and becomes no longer able to finish its process of breaking down the micro clots. these clots deposit and collect throughout the organs, causing systematic inflammation and preventing proper oxygen distribution. So here, the attempt is an over abundance of a persistent simulant (*note simulant, NOT stimulant) of plasmin targeted to the micro clots, to disable the a(2) anti-plasmin to allow the breakdown and removal to commence.

This targets all internal organs and the entire vein distribution and artery system. at the same time a natural antioxidant induced in all these areas as well as the use of the old tesla violet light treatment, which has been shown to increase blood flow and oxygen absorption and well as speed healing. So in this way, it is carefully crafted to achieve a means to reduce and repair the long haul symptoms. This can be even better if paired with the original blood clot removal treatment and the other antioxidant /inflammation treatments.

Use 2 - 3 times.

79 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

23 Likes

Arigato :pray:

25 Likes

Thanks so much. A true blessing! :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Half an hour ago I read about covid toe which I currently have. To be alerted to this by the new release bot makes me feel super grateful.

21 Likes

Quickly add a field to make people believe in morphic fields. So many people would benefit from this long haul field if they’d be open to it

15 Likes

Wow. Thank you Mr. @Captain_Nemo .:pray:

17 Likes

Thank you Captain, sending this to a sister :heart:

20 Likes

Bless you @Captain_Nemo

20 Likes

26 Likes

A game changer!

Thank you Dreamweaver.

What a blessing!

21 Likes

I got you man.

62 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2: :pray:t2::pray:t2:

18 Likes

And for free! amazing, thanks you so much Captain

Me too ahaha :sunglasses:

17 Likes

You did it! :partying_face: :partying_face:

Thank you so much

19 Likes

:astonished::star_struck::relieved::pray::sunny: … a big thank you @Captain_Nemo :blush: !!!

12 Likes

From the full text:

Recently, a new COVID-19 phenotype has been noted in patients after they have ostensibly recovered from acute COVID-19 symptoms. This new syndrome is commonly termed Long COVID/Post-Acute Sequelae of COVID-19 (PASC) [23]. We use the terminology Long COVID/PASC. Long COVID/PASC can involve sequelae and other medical complications that last for weeks to months after initial recovery, and may include more than 50 long-term effects [24]. Preliminary data about Long COVID/PASC symptoms show numerous similarities to chronic illnesses [23, 25,26,27] known to be associated with viral infections, such as Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) [28, 29], postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome[30] and Mast Cell Activation Syndrome [31, 32]. Mast cell activation has also been suggested to play an important role in Long COVID/PASC, due to atypical responses to SARS-CoV-2 by the dysfunctional mast cells [31].

22 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Man do you ever sleep?

Amazing work as always :)

23 Likes

amazing thank you thank you :pray:

15 Likes

Can someone use this if they don’t have covid?

5 Likes