Am I possibly having adverse reaction from audio? How does morphic field work on us? Have you had similar experience? Re : lung restoration and strengthening

Hello
I’d like to hear your experience, suggestion, comments, etc., regarding my problem.

I’m female in mid 50, no smoker, no asthma, basically my lung function is OK, but due to my age, my lung function isn’t as good as when I was younger. Also, I do not have asthma, but depending on what I eat, I experience inflammatory symptoms, that includes lung function too.

So, purpose of my using this audio is to maintain lung function, as description of this audio says it works for age related breathing problem.

I don’t know why but after using this video, my breathing seems to become worse. What I experience after use is that my lungs feel very heavy, pain in lungs, breathing becomes short and shallow, having hard time breathing, can’t have deep breath, like craving for oxygen, my blood vessel turns blue (maybe because not having enough oxygen?), brain fog, head ache…
My oxygen level is normaly 99-100, after use of audio 97-99, not bad but somehow oxygen level become lower.

So this is the problem I’m having.
Problem usually go away in 1-2 weeks but during that time, I experience breathing problem
I experienced this every time I tried this audio.
I tried once, then didn’t feel good, so I stayed away for a few months, then tried again… I repeated like this several times.
I remember old lung restoration audio caused me the same problem.
And I never over use, because I’m sensitive to energy field, I try out first and see how it works on me.

I thought this supposed to help age related breathing problems as well, works to strengthen lung function. but it seems what’s happening to me kinda opposite because I start having breathing problems after use.

I just wonder if anyone experienced similar thing?
Can someone figure out what is going on with my lungs?
Any comments?
Any suggestion?
Any solution from current worsened breathing issue? (I used this last night, and my lungs very heavy, like elephant on chest, and painful I’m having breathing problem now…)

I use other organ regeneration audio (kidney, stomach, intestine, pancreas, ovaries…) they work fine, so I don’t understand why this particular one seems to be doing opposite to me.

I appreciate your comment here.
Thank you so much everyone!

1 Like

You may experience healing crisis similar like someone that does a detox and becomes headaches and feels drained down.

Fields can repair a lot of things but one also has to fix the root cause of the the problem otherwise it will recur back.

You may want to try this one with lung restoration 2.0:

3 Likes

Hey Candy, sorry to hear about the lung issues.

Have you been vaccinated? If so, you might want to try Restoration From the Long Haul and see if that helps solve your issues.

2 Likes

Thanks for your quick reply.
No I have not vaccinated due to my history of allergy.

What is Long Haul ?

1 Like

It’s this field. Though since you haven’t been vaccinated, it probably isn’t applicable to you

3 Likes

Thank you for your quick reply.

Yeah, I know about detox and things as I have experienced many times mostly with mind/mental related audios.
But this audio is morphic field for the lungs, an organ, and other regeneration organ audios work fine to me, I have no idea why I’m having this seeming-like opposite effects just from this one, not only once every time I use this…
Everybody else comment good results on YouTube, I always wonder why not me, also wanted to know what is going on…

Thanks for your suggestion and I may try your suggested audio.
:grinning::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

On patreon there is Pleurisy (which is some extra modified lung restoration 2.0 so to say)

4 Likes

It’s really nice to know there are always someone who tries to share and help others in this community.
Before, I was always crying alone with fear of not knowing what’s going on, but by speaking up here, someone may try to offer help.
What you and everybody else trying to do here is such a treasure.
Thank you and wishing you the best.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Is it for lung inflammation?
I think I read it somewhere
I don’t think I have inflammation, the doctor didn’t say so based on x-ray, but my lungs look a bit inflated, possibly due to aging??
I don’t know, but though I experience regular wear and tear, I don’t have major sickness, but use Sapien audios to maintain good working physical self.

Thank you
I use this one every once in a while
It’s really good, isn’t it?

1 Like

https://www.patreon.com/posts/pleurisy-37043204

Maybe this?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/lung-antioxidant-53331329

3 Likes

maybe the strenght part plays a role in this one, tries to make your lungs more powerful and you are experiencing lung fatigue?Like an after workout effect? Idk just my thought on this one

2 Likes

Maybe try a different approach in the meantime to increase lung function, read the below description for details:

From the Lesser Diamonds release on Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/lesser-diamonds-58417254

2 Likes

Oh, OK, I didn’t thought about it. Thank you
When we use muscle work out type of audio from Sapien, yes, we feel like we had some work out and bit tired, then have sore muscle on following day.
Well, so mine could be lung fatigue…?
Never thought about it, but to me, it’s been scary experience because everybody else says good things about this audio, like their lung feel light and can breath better. Mines is totally opposite, and have painful heavy lungs with breathing problems.
It shows the audio working for the lungs, but not knowing what’s going on has been kinda scary… especially other audios work fine to me.
I wonder how this morphic field work…

Thank you for finding this one.
I have seen it somewhere as well.
So, fat and muscle… to be honest, I have lost so much weight (looks almost anorexic), which means lost lots of fat and muscle. I don’t know if I ever have some fat around my lungs.
What’s written here makes sense, muscle play an important roll in good lung function. Maybe my age-related breathing problem may come from loss of muscle, not really from lung itself???
Thanks for sharing this.

So what did the doctor say?

2 Likes

The doctor said my lungs looked a bit inflated (not inflammation),
but it may have looked so due to my small tiny body figure vs lung size.
It has been true that my lung isn’t as great as when I was younger, aging play a role here. But I don’t know my lung function itself decreased, or it’s happening because I lost so much weight (fat, muscle) and without proper muscle, don’t lungs have hard time function?.

Unfortunately that is part of the normal aging process, decreased lung capacity (among other things).

I would investigate and read the threads on this forum.

Also start to do some deep breathing exercises, my sister has needed to start these.

Sapien Medicine’s fields:
Lung Restoration
Lung Antioxident field

and there are some breathing fields, for which I am not familiar.

2 Likes

I know, that’s why I used this lung restoration and strengthening audio to maintain good lung function. The description says it’s good for those who have age related breathing difficulty, so I thought it’s good for me. I get good effects from other organ regeneration audios.
However, what I experienced from this particular one is just opposite, my lung function seemed worst after use,
What I’m asking here is if someone experienced similar thing after using this audio, or if someone has any idea of what is going on with my lungs, or how morphic energy works… and such
because, I really don’t understand why I’m having seemingly negative effects from this particular one. I don’t have this type of negative effects from other organ regeneration audios, and everyone else who uses this lung audio seem to have very good result, so makes me wonder why this one? why me?

I searched posts regarding this audio, I didn’t see much, and especially my topic is about possible side/negative effects.
I’m hoping someone has good explanation of what’s possibly going on to my lungs…

Thank you!