Restoration From the Long Haul

YES they can!

17 Likes

of course, absolutely amazing priceless field

17 Likes

No wonder I felt so great listening to it, right away I felt something similar to the original increase blood flow field, holy cow

7 Likes

What a field man @Captain_Nemo

4 Likes

I see it is finally sinking in for some people.
This field is not only for people that are Covid Long Haulers.

It is for people that have:
M.E.
C.F.I.D.S .
M.C.A.S.
P.O.T.S.
(This is from my last post, which is a paragraph from the full text in the study.)

Reading in between the lines and following the dots, it is probably helpful for
anyone that has:

• circulation problems of any kind of problem including micro-circulation-due to any kind of disease process, (ie: Reynauds) or smoking or diabetes
    *Impared wound healing
  • on oxygen
  • impared brain circulation
  • vasculitis

Atrial Fibrillation aka A. Fib. followed by *Clot Dissolver, *Heart Inflammation Reduction and possibly *Heart Regeneration

*Brain problems-memory problems, higher cognitive problems

Since it works on all the ORGANS and all the ARTERIES and VEINS

(Sorry was going to hold off a bit on posting, in order to put my thoughts together better, but I am so excited about this field!)

*If u know someone who had a severe viral illness, and never recovered from it. If u know someone who had a severe viral illness and never recovered due to the subsequent organ damage (Me).

ADDED: Anyone predisposed to having a stroke, followed by *Clot Dissolver

*It appears this field should be followed by *Clot Dissolver

40 Likes

Suggested (basic) Stack, initially Dreamweaver’s suggestion (In this field’s original New Release post):

*Restoration From the Long Haul
*Clot Dissolver X 1
*Brain Antioxidant Complex
*Blood Brain Barrier Repair-especially if having cognitive problems
*Heart Inflammation Reduction
*Lung Antioxidant Field

• Plasmalogen Induced

U can add:
*Glutathione
*Vitamin C
any of the other anti-inflammatory fields

Later on add:
*Blood Circulation

I know there are other fields I could add, depending on what organs are most effected. IE: . *Heart Inflammation Reduction, followed by *Heart Regeneration, *Lung Antioxidant Field followed by *Lung Restoration V.2

45 Likes

Thanks @Captain_Nemo - not sure if people notice but fields people need the most, that are life-saving, Captain always makes them available for free.

63 Likes

Always noticed :pray:t2::heart:

26 Likes

And we are all blessed for it - only an open heart can be so giving. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

24 Likes

Can healthy people use this ?

16 Likes

Yes!

14 Likes

I do notice that. The model at Sapien Medicine seems to be along the lines of the vanishing charity hospitals where wealthier patrons pay for the operating and personnel costs, while the needy receive what they need for free.

My thinking is that many people need this field, even if they had a light bout with the virus–or even an asymptomatic case. Covid seems to have a “lingering” quality.

19 Likes

could this by chance be beneficial for vein valves? (elasticity etc.)

2 Likes

“This targets all internal organs and the entire vein distribution and artery system. at the same time a natural antioxidant induced in all these areas as well as the use of the old tesla violet light treatment, which has been shown to increase blood flow and oxygen absorption and well as speed healing.”

22 Likes

Thank you so much :two_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ps- Btw can you suggest fields for liver heath ,
Am currently using the liver cirrohsis treatment ,
I have fatty liver condition

6 Likes

Tbh this would be quite good for liver ngl

5 Likes

Wow… and so generous too… I/we will listen to this. I’m excited to see how we will feel after. Although we got out well and without noticeable side effects, who really knows. Maybe we just don’t notice any subtle changes that had occurred anymore or we’ll find that we’ll feel suddenly a lot better and energized? Thank you for this incredible gift Captain :sparkles: Saving humanity one field at a time :muscle:

17 Likes

Thank you so much for this priceless gem, Captain! Will play it for my family tonight as we all caught covid earlier this year! :pray: :pray: :pray:

20 Likes

FYI this has also been uploaded to youtube:

12 Likes

Does this work differently from Plasma Protocol?