Out of my depth with recommendations for very ill elderly man

I am trying to build a playlist for an acquaintance’s husband (he is 80) who contracted Covid last year and has since developed a series of complications and aggravations. His case is complex and more dire than is my regular purview with chronically ill people.

Here is what I know (and it will be my pleasure to get more information should it be needed): after he got Covid, his health quickly deteriorated. He first had heart issues, which are stabilized at the moment. But his kidneys have started failing and he now has dialysis thrice per week. He also has multiple myeloma. On top of all of this, having had knee problems for years, he had one replaced recently but it is not healing properly, so he cannot bend it very much and uses a walker. He is apparently very weak and has started showing memory and cognitive issues. He is however in good spirits and willing to try morphic fields.

My thinking is as follows: because of his weak state and already huge tax on his body, I would keep the playlist as short as possible with only the essentials.

I did some research on the forum and I settled on this tentative playlist:

2x Cancer 2.0
2x Kidney and adrenal healing
2x Stem cell and scar tissue removal. The thinking behind this one being that it would provide gentle healing all around (I started using it to evaluate for him and felt a regenerative effect that was quite lovely and was not taxing), it would also help with the cancer and I thought the Schumann resonance in it would be an added bonus.

Then, if he seems to be doing well after a few weeks on them, I might add 5 minutes of Plasma Light.

I initially thought about adding subconscious limits removal and things of the kind but figured that any work like that usually brings forwards resistance and a period of reckoning of sorts that might be too much to handle for him at this time (and making the playlist longer). He is an elderly gentleman that from my understanding is quite set in his ways.

For his cognitive decline, in my experience as older people start feeling irrelevant and assume that old age means decline, they get disconnected and disinterested, which leads to cognitive issues. My hope is that by regaining a modicum of vital energy and the ability to move around better, they might improve on their own.

Any insight you might have will be tremendously appreciated! :smiley: :heart:

6 Likes

First off this one

Restoration From the Long Haul

8 Likes

He caught covid last year, is the long haul good for people after 6 months? (I saw that specified in the description but am not familiar with that field)

And thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nah it just said that because its usually how long side effects last.

But if his health deteriorated after that or since that then he can def listen to it.

And description says 6 months (or longer)

5 Likes

It’s a somewhat tricky situation because you ideally need to constantly observe him if you can, and gauge how he feels in regards to the fields.

The fields you recommended are all great, also if it was me i would definitely add in the plasma light as early as possible. Also anything for the bone marrow.

It’s all a bit subjective, and i would love to see actual doctors working together with sapienmed to create treatment plans that combine the positive aspects of either side

5 Likes

Ah ok, yes, I understand! Good idea, thank you :slight_smile:

We do not live in the same country, I’m an online friend with his wife but she is quite discerning (I trust her judgment) and his caretaker. She was really quite grateful to learn of Sapien Med, the situation is pretty difficult for her and she didn’t get much hope from doctors. I told her to hope and have a positive attitude, but not have expectations.

I was thinking two weeks. Enough time to see how he adjusts and get monitored by the doctors (they won’t know of the morphic fields but they do regular check ups). Does that sound too long?

I didn’t think about that! Thank you! I don’t know anything about those, if you or anyone else have recommendations I’d appreciate it :smiley:

Could not agree more! :heart:

3 Likes

I have only used the free bone marrow field for my grandma (among others) and her frighteningly low erythrocyte level is back to normal. In fact the entire blood test result is near perfection

5 Likes

*Anti-cancer V2
*Restoration from the long Haul
*Clot Removal only X1
*Kidney and Adrenal Healing
*Just the Knees
*Senescent Cell Removal

I suggest NOT to add any bone marrow fields because he has advanced Multiple Myeloma.

It is part of the clinical picture of someone having advanced M.M. that they have cognitive changes as well as kidney problems.

(Clinical oncology research nurse at a major cancer center in NYC-retired)

7 Likes

If you wanted to use a paid field, the Smart Reiki Field is very gentle and, from my experience, you can play it during sleep. The brain regeneration field also works as a sleeping field.

2 Likes

I didn’t know about this field!! My boyfriend will be pleased :smiley:
Thank you so much for the suggestions!

I’m going to do that annoying thing where one believes everyone in a city knows each other (although in this case it’s hospitals that narrows it down haha), but do you know a Diane as an oncology doctor about 10 years ago? (she since moved to Florida) you can PM me for her last name :slight_smile: Although if you do, I may need to apologise in advance, I love her as a friend but I could see how she might not be easy to work with :joy:

2 Likes

I’ll pass it on, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha the King of Roses. :rose:

Im close to complete a bouquet already lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had seen some members recommended fields containing stem cells for the treatment of patients who had cancer. As far as I know stem cell field is not good for someone who has cancer. Or at least it’s not good for some kinds of cancers. Because it is possible that this field feeds the cancer cells while we need to starve cancer cells. Once I asked a question related to smart stem cell field and cancer from captain, and he answered no, the DNA of cancer cells should die. I’ve deleted the message, otherwise I would have been able to take a screenshot and send it to you.

Related to cancer treatment I had requested the admin to create a thread in order to introduce the fields that patients can use. Also I had asked some other questions and I still have some other questions which I don’t have any answer for them. Although I think a separated thread related to this issue is helpful, maybe the reason behind not having such a thread is that there are different types of cancer and the recommendations may not be good for all types.

I still don’t know which field is good for detoxing bones and eliminating bones pain. In my case Captain confirmed that listening to the first audio of plasma protocol is good. And once Sammy told me as the field contains negentropy content, it would help me. However plasma protocol contains stem cell content too. So I calculated as smart stem cell contained negentropy, the first field of plasma protocol was not good for me. Actually I think my message was a little long, and I didn’t consider that he was so busy with projects that each one of them was like a book. So maybe that’s why I didn’t understand what to do.

I mentioned these things to inform you that helping someone who has cancer is not easy and it brings up a kind of responsibility.

Now I’m even thinking whether listening to those fields that work on mitochondria level are helpful for those who have cancer or not. Some fields shake the body at mitochondria level, so this question comes to my mind whether such a field is helpful for the patient or it causes the cancer cells migrate to other places.

I’m not sure whether this field “the internal alchemical crucible” is good for the person you mentioned above, but read the description then decide.

1 Like

I did thank you. Although maybe I missed the obvious, is there something in either of them that would help this man?

They have already been dispatched ;)

1 Like

Thank you :heart: It is also my impression, especially in such a complex and delicate case. I debated whether or not it was a good idea to try fields with him but in the end I got a little nudge to do it, so we’ll start slow with SilverZuzu’s suggestions and monitor progress :slight_smile:

To be honest I am hoping for the best here but he doesn’t really have that kind of time and I have to keep things very very simple for his wife, who is already way overwhelmed with all the care she needs to give him.

I’m going to stick with SilverZuzu’s recommendations for now and keep abreast of progress :slight_smile: (I’ll wait however for the knees field since it’s not urgent)

Thank you for the suggestions :heart:

2 Likes

I reread that part with more care (I had skimmed through those posts with myself in mind) I could recommend those fields to his wife for a few days. If it means his nervous system might tolerate the fields better, it’s worth a shot and I’m sure she’ll be open to it. What do you think @anon51280824?

1 Like

Yes, its always good to prime the body. Specially the nervous system.

1 Like