Three purifiers

Amazing to hear from you Dream, and thank you for this masterpiece! :100:

8 Likes

How Noble can Your Soul Be?

Dreamweaver, You Are The Best And The Most Selfless Creator, Always Offering The World Genius Creations!

Please Take Care Of Yourself, Captain.
I Wish You Much Health And ALL The Blessings. :pray:

19 Likes

I saw this and thought ‘ahh yes this means Captain is feeling better’ :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to try this it sounds amazing, I appreciate you!

10 Likes

You are missing out. The original Sandman series is a thought-provoking read. Heartily recommended!

3 Likes

What is long Hauler?

5 Likes
8 Likes

Thanks brother dream! Get well soon and thanks for this ! This is a dream itself, covids really made such negative impact on health on the long run :heart:

10 Likes

:heart_eyes:

14 Likes

Still resting and healing but just making things slowly and training myself again.

Take all the time you need to rest and heal dear Dream. In the meantime we wish you the best!

This new field is splendid, practical and useful.

20 Likes

Thank youuuuu @Captain_Nemo awesome :sunglasses: & growy 🫶:sparkles::smiley_cat: Get well sone and take your time . :heart:
Wish You Much Health And ALL The Blessings. :pray:

10 Likes

With the current fields we can greatly improve our health, our daily life and our spiritual evolution :blush:

Rest well Dream and I wish you a speedy recovery!!

16 Likes

Thank you for this gem, Captain!

Happy to hear you’re getting better. Please take good care of yourself! :heart:

12 Likes

Thank you so much Dreamweaver. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

13 Likes

Thank you so much dream, It’s amazing the things you do even while resting. You really are a wonderful person🙏

11 Likes

Thank you for this amazing creation Dream :heart: your generosity and work ethic are unmatched!

Please take the proper time to rest and may you heal soon :fire:

13 Likes

Cancer and cardiovascular diseases are always challenging. Nowadays, this is even more so.

Ask people their opinion of this, this track that you regard as your new favorite heart healthy mood music. Don’t explain Morphic fields—just say you kind of feel something with this heart healthy mood music and you’re just trying to see if there’s a “something” to it by checking with them. Ask them to be open (people like to be open) As a rule, people are open to vague somethings, and they are flattered to be asked for an opinion. Next, just tell them where you found it. At worst, they will have listened to something that’s good for them, and know where they can find more.

8 Likes

Thanks Dream!

Shortening my playlist like this became a weird dopamine producing thing for me

11 Likes

thank you! please be well very soon!

6 Likes

Thanks a lot, dream! This one has me dancing.

8 Likes

Not just you.

2 Likes