The Financial Protector

Today, I got an additional project and my income will significantly increase.

16 Likes

yes soon,
i wanted to switch payment processors but it will be back in full swing soon.

24 Likes

Do the previous subscribers who have already subscribed need to subscribe again?

1 Like

we shall see, it may unsubscribe everyone
and restart fresh

28 Likes

That’s awesome man, planning on doing the same and having it behind my desk

2 Likes

True, been seeing a lot of this…

I wonder if Restoration from Long Haul is the answer?

15 Likes

Nice, hope to get it done this weekend.

1 Like

Ok. I just came here to see if I was imagining things or if it just disappeared from gumroad. Still subscribed luckily. : )

Hey, If you’re updating it, tell it not to make me have shit tons of forced mandatory overtime. Lol.

It still let me download today. New laptop… Not sure if that means it won’t unsubscribe everyone but for what it’s worth, here’s that tidbit of info.

4 Likes

I thought that was just me too. Recently listened to an Unslaved.com broadcast (episode 273) around astrology and the person interviewed said this was because of some major planets being in a certain position and will pass soon or is beginning to pass now. Big relief.

Could be this.

6 Likes

My astrology sucks lol… I am basically clueless…

Someone said Mercury Retrograde I think on another thread…

8 Likes

You are right actually. Personally i am feeling a lot of fatigue too from couple of weeks.
I could feel the same from the dense universal energies and observing the sudden random changes in the weather , the war impact and the rising inflation globally.
All linked to some shift globally due to some planetary positions no doubt.
I tested this … It was a big relief yesterday after playing a round of nullify and amplify planetary audios, including super human mutant 2x first thing in the morning. No sign of fatigue after this.
I’m sure this happening because of planetary effects because I could see few zodiacs have lesser impact, example my mom is more airy constitution and is lesser impacted even now at her age.

6 Likes

I don’t see my subscription on gum road anymore. Guess it’s been reset

1 Like

Of the many years I’ve bought lottery, I was never one who got the luck…
Last week, my friends & I spent a few bucks to buy. And we won. It’s a little after splitting the winnings, but it’s abundance. Everyone’s happy.
Grateful for that, thanks :blush: :pray:

9 Likes

yes, I agree too.

Not precisely because of Mercury imo but mainly because of the Taurus solar eclipse plus Pluto turning retrograde at the same time, which intensified a lot the energy hence the “burden”/heaviness we feel.

yeah the energy tends to ease progressively now as the key days are distancing itself.

When a planet like Pluto is stationary in the sky we feel lol no way around it.

(Sorry for the off topic)

13 Likes

me too, I not understand what happenig

Back up and public again.

32 Likes

Has anyone told you today that you’re incredible and that we’re highly grateful for all you do? If not, here it is :pray::two_hearts::joy: Best wishes and blessings, Captain.

32 Likes

Thanks
:sweat_smile:

30 Likes

For those of us who had an active membership, is everything the same?
When it is automatically renewed, will the payment be made to the new account or should we stop and activate it manually?

5 Likes

I had to re-subscribe