Virus Disruption Ver 2.0 (Morphic/Energetic Programmed audio)

Welcome to the forum!

The treatment window for the rabies is finite and relatively short. This window might not be open enough for this field to have its effect, even if it did work on that virus. (I don’t the answer to that.)

If you suspect you or someone you know has been infected by rabies, it’s a really smart idea to seek medical treatment ASAP.

3 Likes

I appreciate the welcoming! I’ve used some of Sapiens fields for a few years and they’ve done me good (especially the thyroid one!), so figured I’d join the forums finally. And good to know, I have had a few instances of bats accidentally flying into me when out jogging in the evening, so was curious if this would help in the possibility of exposure if one ever decided to bite or scratch me. Thank you for the response!

2 Likes

Cool! Glad to hear it!

Got it, makes sense to me.

So, in that situation, I personally would use this field to support the medical treatment that I’ve sought. And, in that situation, I’m not giving this field short shrift. As I understand it (and I am not a doctor), even with medical treatment, the treatement and healing from a rabies infection can become more and more uncomfortable the greater the time lapse from the initial infection. So, this field could be an important tool to help your comfortable medical treatment of an infection and certainly wouldn’t interfere with your treatment, if that makes sense?

2 Likes

Yes that makes sense, so using fields to further help with healing alongside other treatments being used. Thank you for the help!

2 Likes

Edit: Welcome to the team, @MrMotorad147! :pray:

I listen to this field DAILY for 30-60 minutes And I’m not getting any dam*** virus/cold anymore! :smiley:

I used to listen to this Amazing field like once a week, maybe twice, yet, I still was getting cold like crazily often, but now, Daily Use = Best Shield! :shield:

Thank You so much, Captain! :pray:

4 Likes

A little update on my use of this field

Tested positive for coronavirus 2 days ago with high fever and very bad headache and muscle aches. Been looping this at night and whenever I take naps, along with getting sunlight and taking magnesium, antiviral, and zinc. Currently fever free today and oxygen saturation is back up to almost 100%, along with muscle aches and headaches gone, but I will continue to listen for the next few days as my sore throat is still there somewhat. Thank you for this field :slightly_smiling_face: really works wonders

5 Likes

Congratulations on your recovery!

Don’t forget Restoration From the Long Haul to further support your recovery.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I will definitely be using that field next, as this is my first time getting coronavirus and I have heard how it can continue to cause issues once initial infection is over, and I surely don’t want that happening!

3 Likes

Will this help with Herpes Virus 6? I’ve been listening to Herpes simplex 1 and 2 for over two weeks along this and the blisters keep expanding. Anyone knows if it takes long to destroy this virus?

1 Like

If I stay for 2 or 3 days without this field, I find it hard to breathe.

Background:

Summary

i have asthma and allergies, plus viruses and fungi troubles, not the best immune system and sinusitis (and a few other problems)…
None of them lethal or at least I’m not in a critical condition according to medics and to tests, my oxygen levels are good, my lungs are OK,…, yet I have some issues, including mucus and phlegm and quite quick/immediate allergic reactions, including neck swallowing,…, so the situation is not good, but not terrible either (not terrible according to medics, since my Breathing, I mostly find it to be lacking, sometimes it’s horrible)…

Anyway, if it’s an allergic reaction, HGF is the best choice, even Better than medication, while if breathing troubles come from my other problems, then Sinus Drainage, Lung Antioxidant, Virus Disruption ver 2, Hulda Zapper, 3 Purifiers (it has Long Haul included) or Sun Fields/Infrared Fields come to the rescue; also, Smart Reiki I find to be very good for Overall Healing;

now back to the Field in Question…

I find it to be VERY Potent, however it can’t give you a new body or a new immune system, but for some people like me, who are under constant Siege(a) from Viruses and other Microorganisms, THIS FIELD IS GOLDEN!

It Always Does its Job, it helps me by Killing the Viruses, even if I’m not virus free for long, unfortunately.

It is what it is, viruses appear, this field and others clear them, that’s it.

Without it, I would have fever and it could get worse, even far worse.

2 Likes

This field did a wonderful job on my gf’s goat, we have 60 goats and the little ones sadly get the ecthyma contagious, which is very current in a farm, and you can’t do anything on this disease except waiting and hoping all your goats will be great. Hopefully this is not a very harmful disease.

So we play this field 1 to 2 hours, 3 times per day, and in only 2 weeks, all the spots totally disappear which is 2 to 4 times faster than normally !!!

Great great job ! I’ve bought plasma flower and ye old negen and i’ll play these 2 fields a few hours per day at a low volume in front of my goats.

3 Likes

I’ve been listening to this field daily for over 4 months, I think it’s cured my HHV6 but I also have warts on my feet soles, which it’s said to be Papilloma virus, most have gone away but I’m unsure if it’s because of the field, since this month the few left haven’t gone away. Would it be dangerous if I stopped this field? Would it make the virus stronger? I’d be adding Plasma Flaunt in a future hopefully it’ll remove the warts. And I need to move on to other fields.

4 Likes

If you have 15-30 minutes at the very least to spare, daily, i think this field is worth continuing to listen to.

I definitely still listen to it, maybe not everyday though.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply :white_heart: The virus won’t become more resistant if I stop daily then? That’s my primary concern. I’ll listen to this on and off if it isn’t then, I need to listen to other fields.

1 Like

I guess it depends on how severe your situation is, I can not assess that (speaking in general, fields are still effective even if not used on a daily basis, but you have to evaluate your own evolution/situation; maybe you need to listen daily, Idk).

1 Like

I understand, It’s not severe at all. So thank you!

1 Like

how it’s going on now ?

Hi, I had no visible symptoms of HHV6 anymore so I stopped, I caught covid and I had to listen again though. But I’m over that too, The VPH has gone away too, even though I haven’t been listening

2 Likes

Two days after a long haul flight, an awfully sore throat, dizziness and fatigue, and then malaise emerged. It felt so similar to when I caught COVID last year. This is definitely stopping the infection in its tracks as the symptoms are blunted after looping this audio for a few minutes. What an incredible therapeutic agent! I don’t even need to take any NSAIDs this time. I will just loop this for as long as I need. Captain you really eliminate suffering that is secondary to life on earth…thank you!! I only wish my loved ones would give your audios a go.

Was specifically using the virus and parasite disruptor from beautiful beasties for my cat (he’ve been scratching his ears frequently). Reason why I’m posting here is because I found out through it that I managed to recreate/manifest progenitor virus (specifically T+G) and more importantly the virus disruption doesn’t discriminate against it.

My left elbow (where I’ve been doing energy work to create the infection, but after some subconscious and cellular clearings, days before) started to hurt and actually become a little flush.