I can breathe (much better)! - Sapien Medicine Playlist and Restoration from the Long Haul

The last few days have been quite horrible for me, not even with inhaler and even using my usual allergy, asthma and circulation fields stack has barely improved my breathing,…, but I tried last night (I could not sleep, it looked like the phlegm was blocking the airways, I had a weak pulse, I wasn’t feeling well, sweating, etc.) a new playlist and those fields listed in that playlist have done an extraordinary thing, have brought the desired result: I Can Breathe! This is the Best Breathing I had in Weeks, Actually (I was actually scared and I thought I would make a thread about my symptoms, but here it comes, another thread where I tell you how I defeated these breathing issues)!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, @Captain_Nemo for Everything you do for us!

Here is a/the link to the playlist - created by a user named Icarus has fallen:

The playlist has in total 11 fields, including Restoration from the Long Haul - I have to thank everyone who talked about that field/contributed to the topic of that field, but especially @SilverZuzu for being So Helpful (Thank you so much for explaining what that field does and the fact that it’s not Only for people infected with Covid, but for anyone who has the problems mentioned in that thread, actually it is good for everyone- I’ll link that thread immediately)!

I should mention that I listen to 2 fields sometimes, from 2 devices, to help speed up the desired effects/results!

I am also grateful to anyone from this forum who has ever helped me, you guys are beyond awesome!

I Should add this: although restoration from the long haul is the best field for me, I would have to say that the fungus field/field for fungus is at least as useful as the field for allergies (fungus field helps me breath better, not as great as long haul, but still is a helpful field), which is very interesting…

Is 3 times a day the most/maximum amount we can use restoration from long haul?

19 Likes

Oh wow! That is a pretty good playlist! Pretty sure I have seen the username on Youtube more than just a couple times too!

Breathing problems when they hit – they feel like there is no going back at the moment! I remember when I got covid for the first time they hit so hard at one point for 5 hours straight! Many fields on this we didn’t have at the time also! That was even before the protocol haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m glad to hear you are doing all the better now! Even more so that it was your best breathing you had in weeks! Thanks for sharing this here :heart:

8 Likes

Breathing problems are horrible… Fortunately nowadays we have more and more solutions. :slightly_smiling_face:

He/she also has other playlists; Maoshan also has amazing/helpful playlists.

I had too (it was the least I could do), since many people suffer from these problems and they might find this topic and that playlist useful.

4 Likes

Thanks for the shout-outs.
Very much appreciated.

Glad u are feeling better.

6 Likes

Your replies were really helpful, you made me try the field immediately and it was such a grand success! Thank you! :pray:

6 Likes

I should add this: Lymphatic field and Stomach and Intestines fields helped me alot, I still use Lymphatic field a few times daily, so these + fields for viruses, bacteria, fungus, long haul, allergies and others already mentioned are a big help.

I feel GOOD again, Better, Not Really at a High Level of Good Breathing, but so much better than just a week ago!

Again, Thank You so Much, Captain Nemo/Sapien, You Sir are an Angel for all of us who need/use your wonderful fields.

2 Likes