Brain Guild General discussion

Has anyone went a full 8 hours with cyber brain overnight with no boosters?

I’ve done it with conceptual conglomerate many times (lol even last night). But I’m curious as to what levels of brain pain did you wake up to? A lot of autism or not so much?

If not I’ll be able to give my own experience soon LOL.

Lol writing college essays in 10 minutes while also playing music, fields, and texting other people simultaneously is crazy.

This is getting ridiculous.

3 Likes

Hello! yesterday I bought 8k res field. But I was navigating the other brain fields threads, and saw two that captivated me. Advantageous brain plan and Snaping Synapses. I want to ask which one is better or more efficient compliment for the other brain fields I have (brain key, 8k, manly man and musically yours). I ask because I can only buy 1 of them :/

2 Likes

bro get Advantageous brain plan, i havnt got snapping synapses but brain plan is so good

2 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

@Beast

For me personally, I don’t get headaches. Plus cyber brain isn’t even a heavy autism producer honestly.

Now if I was to play Manhattans Mathematical Madness or Manhattan Method overnight, I could be fried to the dome. Never tried it though.

But nah I’m good, just tired. Sometimes I stay up longer before class just to loop more. It sounds weird but idk it’s clearly working for me. :joy:

I got 6 hours of sleep and could’ve gotten 8 had I not played cyber. But it was worth it I’m sure.

No headaches though.

1 Like

Sorta long question about the next-gen brain fields!

I’m saving up to buy one, and I want to tackle a few things. I’ll break it up into 2 parts.

Part 1 - I have quite severe ADHD symptoms w.r.t motivation, executive function, massive reward seeking dopamine loops leading into addictive behaviors etc

Part 2 - I’m an animator so visualizing spatial movement is huge part of what I do, and that’s something I’m working on.

Do you guys have any recommendations on which field could do the best job of tackling these two?

From what @Jojo said up until now MMM seems to be the best choice? Esp since it deals with Pattern Recognition too so I’m extrapolating that it could help with visual pattern processing.

Currently my stack consists of Superhuman Genius+Brainwork+Enhanced Visual Processing+The Scholar.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

1 Like

I think you’re already using the best field for visualizing spatial movement and improving your Animation skills: Enhanced Visual Processing. It’s a great choice – I’m listening to it right now. Brainwork also already covers the prefrontal cortex and the corpus callosum (great for improving creativity!), so is also pointed in the right direction.

To my mind, you’d probably get more mileage out of either swapping out Superhuman Genius for the Brain Key or adding in Advantageous Brain Plan.

The Brain Key isn’t ‘just’ an upgrade to Superhuman Genius – it’s on a whole other level. If you’re used to taking an hour or two of Superhuman Genius and Acetylcholine to get your Brain Pump, the Brain Key cuts that down to just a few loops. And if you’ve never gone for a Superhuman Genius + Acetylcholine + Mstate Gold and Silver Brain Pump… You don’t even know what you’re missing yet!

That Brain Pump is a force amplifier that you don’t want to miss and the Brain Key saves so much time in getting there – which means more time for running your wiring fields!

Meanwhile, Advantageous Brain Plan would directly address Problem Part 1 – ADHD – and will also dramatically amplify the results from your other brain wiring efforts. As a field, this one feels very nourishing and nurturing and does a great job of bringing everything into balance and alignment. Doesn’t keep you awake like the Brain Key does!

Both of these would help a lot even without a ‘Next Gen’ Wiring Field. I think of the Brain Key almost like a prerequisite for these newer Wiring fields – if you’re not priming the ol’ Brain pump for wiring efficiently, effectively and quickly, you’re bound for a much longer run with the fields before you start to see the results you’re looking for.

Both Enhanced Visual Processing and Brainwork are excellent, dependable fields that will absolutely carry you a long way – and much further with just a little help! The Brain Key definitely gave these fields new life for me, at least.

That said, I don’t have Mathematical Madness yet, so I can’t sing its praises. Could be exactly what you need, but generally I’d say you should pick the tool that’s most aimed at your destination.

Manhattan Method is probably the ‘base’ recommendation for the new fields because it changes your relationship to information and knowledge itself. ‘Structurally’ that’s maybe not as ‘flashy’ as Cyber Brain’s flavor of Clairsentience, Conceptual Conglomerate’s ability to pierce through to the heart of whatever matter is at hand or Mathematical Madness’ upgrades to logic, but it shouldn’t be understated… Because just like the Advantageous Brain Plan, these changes affect everything. It makes you a better learner, a better student of the world around you – it helps you ‘connect the dots’.

That isn’t to say that any of these fields couldn’t be your ‘base’. Even just one of these tools can put you light years ahead compared to most people on the planet – put together a few and you’re practically in a new galaxy.

10 Likes

Manhattan method which will help with many different things but especially spatial reasoning

6 Likes

I apologize @FractalReality I was at work and didn’t see that you had Brain Growth Work already. I ended up speed reading while on the move. No need for MMM then, and like everybody else said Manhattan Method is OP. Based on what Philip just said Manhattan Method has the parietal lobe growth as well you’re looking for to help with spatial reasoning and rotating 3d objects. (I’m also looking for it as well.)

I used ABP and Brain Game and they’ve helped a lot with dopamine. I even slept with ABP last night, it will also help with boosting results from Manhattan Method as well as letting you loop longer with less pain lol.

Wish you goodluck in the future bro. At the moment I’m spamming MMM until I feel my prefrontal is stabilized while also getting my dopamine from sleeping with ABP or Brain Game every night. Soon we can say ADHD who?

3 Likes

Does Brain Game work for dopamine? What other functions does it perform?

2 Likes

As implied in the statement that you just mentioned, yes. I recommend you read the description to see what else it does.

1 Like

Ok, I read that he also deals with synapses.
Thank you

1 Like

Someone said that whenever you listen to a field like this, you can have a day or series of plateau days, but then pick it right back up and experience the utmost stimulation. In my case it’s been like 4 hours of looping and my brain is fried. I was going maybe 6-7 hours before feeling that true “overwork” and mental fatigue, but not today.

Here I am facing the phenomenon head on. So much parietal lobe stimulation.

1 Like

Plasma flaunt?

Nah, he’s referring to plasmatron.

1 Like

@Jojo You are going to define smartness in a new way If you keep your pace up. :100::100::100:

2 Likes

Thanks bro, I have a specific mental operation that I can’t even explain, but know that once I reach it, I have “ascended”. It’s a lot of spatial reasoning and conceptual understanding mixed together combined with immaculate processing speed. It will probably take like another 3-6 months of heavy looping, but once I’ve achieved it I will for sure give the results on it. By then I can probably explain it better as well. After that, I will find a way to make it easy and apply it to all learning endeavors. Thanks for the support as always.

2 Likes

@DLG88 you’re very supporting of everyone, how are you doing ?

What are you using ?

4 Likes

6 months is the time it takes for full development, listening 3x a day, so heavy looping shouldn’t be necessary, in my opinion.