Brain Guild General discussion

Yep, depression for me too. Still coming out of it I think. I’ll loop some brain regeneration.

Although right now I’m looping cyber brain solo lol.

3 Likes

I think dual looping works good when the two fields aren’t really related , like let’s say muscle roar and Manhattan method,

I feel like when you use two brain fields at a time ,you might get overloaded really fast,

Although when I get another wiring field apart from Manhattan method, I might try it

1 Like

It depends on the wiring fields.

2 Likes

Things like MMM and brain key will set both your brain and mind ablaze :rofl:

1 Like

Thought these posts might help:

1 Like

Lol I dont know where you are coming from but it seems to work for people here

also look at this

4 Likes

@lol
It’s silly, you can wear multiple mandalas and one audio, but not two audios ?

What about the audio version of a NFT and another NFT mandala, the sound or images are just patterns of information unique and specific enough for the field to be embedded in and then it radiates into your energy system.

0/100

Also, I guess “Sammy or DW” did come to answer lol

PS: In that example Dream was replying about frequencies and isochronic tunes, not morphic fields. Because both are received through your ears to work and then will be mixed hence the canceling out.
Which is not the case for morphic fields which are a higher form of programmed energies influencing the body directly.

We also have integrated combos of fields including different subfields.

9 Likes

Thank you lol. I always felt that post to be self imposed realization and not factual. When I remembered when that JAAJ guy said he had like 20+ tags and mandalas and a fat audio list I knew everyone is different and able to handle different amounts of energy.

3 Likes

I mean, if you feel like you can get the full benefit of playing several audios at the same time, then sure, go for it.

OM’s buddy quoted the same posts as a reference, with the same dreamweaver post to support it which was an answer to the same original question.

He added nothing

Btw, OM was not part of the Sapien team, he just lent a hand explaining releases. SammyG is an official Sapien Team member.

1 Like

pretty sure his name was Uial, or something like that :thinking:

I was referring to the the top section of his post about how mandalas and audios are a different medium and hence having two audios might not work the same as having an image and an audio. But, as always, youre free to disagree and think otherwise.

Yes, he added nothing, he paraphrased OM.

1 Like

I guess I’ll try listening to 2 audios on separate devices and see if it works for me.

1 Like

@lol I tested it enough to conclude that both work on two different speakers, but I prefer to use 1 low volume speaker in my pocket and 1 in headphones to separate them completely.

Brain fields are good to test because they give immediate, noticeable effects

Also I use boosters in one device and wiring in the other.

4 Likes

Yea that’s I’m gonna do as well. One through my phones speaker and the other one through my headset connected to my computer. Thank goodness Im starting a new job, time to save up for these brain fields lol

2 Likes

See how it goes @Jojo, you insisted and now you have a movement spreading.
That’s how it works, that’s why it’s good when everyone shares reviews and tips.

4 Likes

Just curious, how do “notice” when a brain field is working on you?
I would think of sensations, but for me I listen to Brain fields for hours everyday (looping Manhattan method and brain key) and I only feel a very slight buzzing on my head. I’ve probably built up endurance to them at this point

2 Likes

The fact we get more autism = more brain overgrowth = more wiring = it’s working.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s not about buzzing or pump (which has its own meaning) it’s about the “texture of your mind” which takes some time and focus to become attuned to. The rest is subtle physical sensations.

6 Likes

Playing Brain Refresher and Brain Game for 2 hours, then gonna sleep with ABP.

Ima prolly wake up crying tears of joy. Like a baby tasting candy for the first time. :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like