Brain Guild General discussion

@Muse

Good question.
I did anticipate something for you situation.

As far as the available fields go, send me a message in 15h

I’ll look into it, maybe share for the other ladies who may feel concerned

5 Likes

Ur taking a 15 hour nap!?

only joking ofc

2 Likes

You good?

It must be the new releases huh?

That or you rewatched the goodfellas at 2 am.

1 Like

Grazie :rose:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m a night owl and the releases are early in the morning with the time difference.

Everyday I wake up early just in case

Still good though

5 Likes

Same. Night owl TINGS.

Like how I got to watch white matter release at like 4 am lmao.

Maybe when I get my brocha’s and wernicke’s area like yours I’d be able to communicate without fumbling the bag irl off low sleep.

Your descriptions are still eloquent even with this low sleep.

2 Likes

Bro I just tried to read one of my old books and the sentences where so hard to understand now am questioning my intelligence all over again. Anway am going to sleep, good night yall

What I have noticed is that the fields have a very good effect at the beginning, but then after, let’s say, 1 month, the results are diminishing. Is that “normal”? or am I doing sth wrong?

2x Superhuman Genius
5x Manhattan 8k
Wiring field until 7 PM
ABP until 10 PM
Plasma Brain of Youth 4x

Lol, Nevermind, i could understand the book completely fine when I woke up.

Sometimes I forget am growing older and i can get tired and that actually effects me on all levels.

I considered I was tired, but didn’t think it would affect me to that degree, where I would struggle to understand somthing.

You live and you learn lol, what a strange happening lol

Anyway lol, seems like am good and can understand the book completely fine.

I actually was reading one part of the book that I thought would be interesting to @Jojo, I will add the text when I get on my computer

2 Likes

Bet bro. That’s why I didn’t comment.

I figured it was simply fatigue.

Ttyl, gonna :boxing_glove: rn.

1 Like

Probably just building endurance long term.

Just got out of boxing. I was already talented before the fields. (People thought I had been boxing for 2-3 years in my 2nd-3rd week lmao.) But with the intelligence boost…

They are reaaaally trying to get me to compete now lmao.

This was my 2nd sparring session ever against someone whose been in the ring for years and maaan I gave him like 26 to his 4 punches landed.

I just kept tagging him, reading him, adjusting. He watched my style and I kept telegraphing certain punches and then changing my whole style from orthodox to southpaw, to infighter to outfighter to brawler.

It’s crazy how I’m dissecting people and adding their skills to my game and subtracting their weaknesses in the middle of the sparring session.

I literally feel 30% better in that one 20-30 minute session.

8 Likes

nice work. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ll miss boxing… I want to stop because of the potential brain damage and stuff as well as more time for business and brain fields, but I’ll miss boxing for sure.

There’s nothing that has helped my mental health as much as boxing ever.

2 Likes

You can still partake in martial arts that are safer for the hits on head area. Eventually become like movie version of Ip Man :slightly_smiling_face: or one of Bruce Lee characters. Sounds like a nice ambitious goal as well.

U can still shadow box bro, even tho it’s not the same as facing a real man, you would still have the cardio/technique benefits

Yeah i know.

But it’s indeed not the same lol.

There’s even the brotherhood. Making friends with literally everyone you see lol.

Then there’s the laughing and smiling when someone mean mugs you in the boxing gym. People trying to assert themselves but you know damn well you’d squabble that :poop: easily :rofl:.

The coaches giving game in and outside the ring.

Giving advice to younger dudes who look up to you and getting advice from older guys who you look up to.

But yeah I shadow boxed when I was gone for the last 3-4 months. I just got back 2 weeks ago.

1 Like

Spam PBOY, BG, SS and WM after every match. They’ll be screaming “ WE KEEP HITTING HIM IN THE HEAD, BUT FOR SOME REASON HE KEEPS EVOLVING!” :joy:

1 Like

@Jojo This was you bro

1 Like

And your laughing at my typos the other day