Brain Guild General discussion

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

About time @Beast the forgotten son returned,
Thank you lord for bringing him back to the way

From now on you shall not eat before you wire you brain a thousand times over. Amen.

11 Likes

philp and dream single-handedly creating the next line of millionaires

3 Likes
3 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

:grimacing: I dont know about this one

lol. while u research philp, this is my research man

2 Likes

Newbie question @Dr_Manhattan

You donā€™t need plasma Brain if you have brain key correct or should I add it too?

3 Likes

Not Dr. Manhattan, but Iā€™ll answer. Yes. However, you may want plasma brain of youth if you seek to take a clean break from heavy brain field use.

5 Likes

Try it with just brain key if thatā€™s what you haveā€¦then thereā€™s brain antioxidant from patreon that you can useā€¦and if you still feel autismā€¦go for Plasma brainā€¦

Experimentation is encouraged :brain:

Gen 2 brainmaniacs ought to be meaner than gen 1

1 Like

As Mr. @kimchisauerkraut said, itā€™s not necessary unless you really want both the healing and overgrowth but not the extra stimulation that brain key also give.

Gen 1:
We finally have some competition after all these years. We canā€™t let them catch up, we need to be more hardcore.

Itā€™s nice to see you all innovate

2 Likes

Just kidding my grandson

The type of typos i do is when i think fast than i type lol so i forgot write some words

1 Like

What brain audio is good for epilepsy seizures ?.

I would think about advantageous brain plan

3 Likes

Grandpa im taking a brain break myself and listening to some music.

What about you? Still playing some MMM?

If you read the cyber brain thread youā€™ll see a new mathematical reasoning capability that I recently unlocked.

For me personally, gonna take a day or 2 off and maybe play a little abp, bg, and pboy for the day and then 0 fields tomorrow.

Might focus on a little self love today. Omega love, ego diss+, shamanic blend, mental health nft, ponr, bol, and finish the day with some social bonder with no boosters.

2 Likes

Btw @lol howā€™s the break going for you?

2 Likes

Itā€™s :ok_hand:.

I can feel my brain resting a lot better with PboY. Itā€™s like when you take a break from the gym to let your muscles heal lol. I can tell I definitely needed it

3 Likes

Im taking a break with you bro.

We have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

My brain is indeed fried.

Stop the cap :billed_cap:

4 Likes

:skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

Lol no I take that back. Donā€™t want you doubling down just to prove me wrong. Rest the brain!