Brain Guild General discussion

I prefer being nothing than holding a belief

While being nothing is mental freedom than holding a believe that restrict me from growth.

Being nothing is being everything at the same time.

1 Like

Currently listening to binaural beats. Finished the various morphic fields and energetical programming stuff and after Iā€™m done with that I tend to relax with binaural beats from ninad music, good vibes binaural beats, theta realms, vibesworld, sonic elevator, magnetic minds, locomotive meditation music, idoser, greenred production, minds in unison and some others. I noticed my intelligence increased after listening to regular binaural beats only so I am also including it in the brain stack, but I do like the high it gives me.

Not sure, but brainwaves as for binaural can relief stress also give your brain a boost. But your intelligence remain the same.

If you using fields from here then sure as these fields build circuits in your brain. Im not sure how simple binaural music can build circuits in your brain.

That might be true, but I find it too big of a coincidence that I just got more intelligent after the binaural beats. I like the pascals wager a lot when it comes to my decision in listening to stuff that I am uncertain of. If Iā€™m wrong I am fucked. For those who donā€™t know. Pascals Wager is the argument for why people should believe in god due the massive consequenses if they donā€™t and it turns out god was real. I am an atheist, I donā€™t have any spirituality, but I feel like if I am not listening to certain stuff and it turns out to be effective then I miss out on the benefits.

I was sure of it, finally mask off, with that IQ how you can bend the spoon, if you donā€™t know what the spoon is.

3 Likes

:smiling_imp::zipper_mouth_face:

I updated my comment. When I started listening to Sapien Medicine I was rightfully skeptical, but I kept listening because if I was wrong and didnā€™t listen I would miss out on a better future.

1 Like

You guys must have been skeptical too at first? Who wouldnā€™t be?

1 Like

@Nobody
Of course, I stayed skeptical long after I knew I had results.

3 Likes

EddieMorra do you still have some NZT?

As for your question i was never skeptical when i started using SP. Im usually open minded i was almost the opposite like wishful

1 Like

Hello!!
After a while I became consistent with using brain fields, so me in guild now I suppose
Thank you for coming with all those cool ideas and your deep researches, Dr

1 Like

@anon4549297
I can sense that you have the POWA inside you!
Welcome on board the braintrain you brainiac :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I donā€™t have nzt in pill form unfortunately, but quadible integrity has the best thing for short term cognition boost Iā€™ve ever tried. I remember listening to it one time and being amazed how much clearer my consciousness was.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the best screen brain field?

Something other than brain refresher hopefully. (Itā€™s good, but I wanna play more than just that.

I never got results with Quadible.

I recommend trying quadible integrity once every month in case something changes. There has been times where Iā€™ve been unresponsive to something. The more benefits I get from these fields the more sensitive I become to them. When colors seemed way stronger, my peripheral vision seemed way sharper, etc I got more benefits from quadible integrity nzt.

To me the brain fields had an unexpected benefit of increasing hedonia.

I donā€™t know what a screen brain field is

We need to find a good way to keep score ā€“ How else will we know how hard Gen 1 is winning?

Iā€™ve been ā€˜slow and steadyā€™ on these brain fields for a looong time, but now Iā€™m looping like a brainiac too. I wonā€™t be left behind!

ok boyz new challenge for me

Manhattan method + Manhattan Mathematical Madness + Conceptual Conglomerate 72-96 hours in a row

with some Brain key here n there

7 Likes