Brain Guild General discussion

All of Dream’s fields.

They are

If anything they work the same or better on speaker since the fields can spread further on your body

2 Likes

It’s great having confirmation from you! :pray:

Fantastic to know. Thank you very much!

1 Like

I tought about how we are shaped and molded into what new-gen fields get at first. Maybe if I started with MMM my future 30 year old self would turn out differently than how I am shaping up to be as a WT, the power of numbers and manhattan 8k res listener. Choosing what to get at first is like choosing one’s race in a videogame like skyrim. Do I want to be a warrior or race. Life is much more fun when one’s skill tree grows. I have always hated that one is stuck as the person one is mostly, but no more.

On my old brain audio journey I focused a lot on the size and thickness of the brain. My friend David Pearce (he’s known for the abolitionist project and his hedweb site.) said that interconnectedness was way more important than the brain size. I guess at that time I didn’t know avout this wiring fields anyway, but now I do.

On the previous brain audio doping session I felt a strong consciousness with big perception of sight and hearing that seemed more than normal and now I can combine that with the interconnectedness. I have up a few weeks ago in becoming a genius, but now I believe it is possible.

Right now I feel a natural high and relaxation. Nothing overwhelming yough, it’s sll normal and it’s the high on life thing. I am a slight fan of @Jojo abd @Dr_Manhattan . I am not fanboying or anything, but to me you accomplished the thing I have been trying to do all this time.

This hedonia in the form of relaxatiob is uncharacteristic of my mood, I never experience this.

2 Likes

Yes. He’s right.

1 Like

I’ll listen to whollistic thinking for 20 more minutes and then I’ll switch to power of numbers. After that I will listen to syperhuman genius 2 times, brain regeneration one time and then 8kres and the recreational binaural beats and then wholistic thinking on loop.

2 Likes

In your opinion, does volume matter? or even at 1% volume in a pocket would work just fine?

Hey hey hey, don’t forget the autism field.

1 Like

Your energy body will absorb the field. But I think its better when you can hear it personally.

3 Likes

there needs to be sound. Most devices won’t play at 1% they save energy. Don’t try to reach the limits, just barely audible in a quiet room.

3 Likes

You mean the free autism field on youtube?

@EddieMorra1 Yes,

@Jojo if you got the time to explain man

2 Likes

Autism field cuts axon overgrowth.

Basically think of it like the game of telephone. Your neurons are one person, or few people, yet you grow extra axons when your brain grows, especially when rapidly.

If 3 people are talking into the ear of one person at once, that person probably won’t unferstand the message as well, information may drop off, the brain would be less clear, etc.

That would be just like axon overgrowth.

Autism field, just like plasma brain of youth, brain key, snapping synapses, cut axon overgrowth and allow your neurons to be given less stimulu. Leading to the natural, optimal, processed brain.

9 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

Hell yes! I’ll listen to it 3-4 times later.

1 Like

Processing on circuitry matters on such volume, if it happens, then you are fine with some radius around device.

1 Like

Also, Plasma Brain of Youth is a huge step on the brain development journey.
Can’t explain it that good, but think of it as the ultimate negentropic brain healer.
You might want to scroll up a little and read related stuff about it .
It comes with as a bonus item, when purchasing Smart Stem Cells on gumroad.
Maybe read the thread about it too.

3 Likes

Yes, people might not know, but there is a whole community around folks harmed by Lion’s Mane consumption as a supplement. Half of the side effects are caused by clear overdrive in neurogenesis as they can hardly recover fast even when raising their DHT superphysiologically.

2 Likes

Any free plasma stuff sapien has which serves the same purpose as the plasma brain of youth?

Nothing comparable with Plasma Brain directly, but Plasma Light field is still considered great on its own.

1 Like

I listened to that one a few days ago and it was very enjoyable.

1 Like