Brain Guild Requests

On the other hand, we all gonna physically die one day…

1 Like

But you are building your astral self everyday with every brain field when you change your mental patterns.

I think I know exactly what he will say but I don’t mind asking Captain for it

1 Like

It is okay, no need to ask.
I will work with Arcturian Brain NFT.
Thank you.

1 Like

A field for remembering words

@EddieMorra1
Drops of memory, key to babel

3 Likes

Key to babel.

2 Likes

In a week I tend to forget words about 3-4 times(one time per word). This would be really useful. Even tough I usually remember the word in less than a minute it would be great to not have to think about that ever again. Sometimes the word I forget is an obvious word no one would forget.

1 Like

Unorthodox wiring

This field gives some unorthodox circuits that no culture, no eviroment, no upbringing could ever foster. This circuit will enhance things one didn’t think was possible all over the entire brain. It creates circuitry evolution is unable to do.

I’ll gladly be the Guinea pig of this field if it ever gets created.

1 Like

So, the other fields don’t do that ?

1 Like

I guess you are right

Seems like everything after manhattan method. :rofl:

Once the basics were covered, everything is all over the brain. Even manhattan method is.

We can have superhuman abilities with fields like cyber brain.

2 Likes

What about one field especially for rythm

1 Like

Keep brainstorming :slight_smile:

Try to make a list though instead of many scattered posts

I think that we may be in luck soon. :muscle::smiling_imp:

I espcially like the cerebellum to cortex circuitry and manhattan brawler.

1. The doom metal guitar riff lord: This field will enable the sickest doom metal riff creations while enhancing ones sense of rythm at all times.
  2. The comedian: This field aims to make one pull off the funniest and best jokes that would rival even George Carlin or Bill Hicks.
  3. Manhattan Brawler: This field would increase depth perception, reflexes, coordination and timing while creating a feel for where things are in space and time.
  4. Chimp: this field will give insane short term memory just like the chimps has
  5. the fine motor skills - This field would aim to enhance fine motor skills.
  6. Anhedonia relief: this field would crush anhedonia forever
  7. Aesthetic. this field would make stuff more aesthetic.
  8. Multitasker
  9. The author
  10. The patient
  11. Cerebellum and cortex circuitry - There is some new research that the cerebellum helps and smoothens out the finer cognitive functions and it isn’t only for motor function.
  12. Manhattan gunner - This field will make one an expert at combat involving guns
  13. the visual artist/ drawer
  14. spatial savant
  15. The brainwave synchronizor
1 Like

Hyperaphantasia field would be dope :star_struck:

Also

Permanent increase of nitric oxide production as it decline with age

1 Like

White matter already has this covered.

2 Likes

A field for Driving vehicles

1 Like

I got a terrific idea. What if sapien medicine made a field that was also a binaural beat? I know sapien medicine can do something similar with music. I would love a next gen field that was an extremely potent binaural beat.

Thanks bro :grin:

1 Like