Brain Guild Requests

A direct Download from extraterrestrials to brain of advanced pyschic abilities like telekinesis,levitation,etc I Believe This comes Under brain fields

@Dr_Manhattan

1 Like

This would be siiick
+1 vote

1 Like

Brain field for telepathic communication with other people.A field which would allow us to send our messages through telepathy to specific people directly.

1 Like

Regarding the womanly woman/feminine woman field…

I think some may be surprised as to what a making changes to hormones, thoughts would be…And perhaps underestimate the level of conditioning into our masculine we have received all our lives.

An additional question is, which energies or archetype or which blend of archetypes?
One of the joys of womanhood is the breadth of range through energies or archetypes:

Maiden (Girl), Lover (Siren), Seductress (Huntress), Mother, Oracle (Priestess), Sorceress, Queen, Muse, Godess (Mystic)

Then we have the monthly cycle of hormones. Again bringing variation to our energy, productivity, moods, emotions, thoughts, libido.

4 Likes

So far, we have genetic tweaks, enzyme tweaks, wiring fields, chemistry and hybrid fields.

One thing I wonder about is whether or not any interesting angles could be explored through biophotons and microtubules. I don’t know any particular direction that it could take, but I think it would be an interesting new dimension of things to explore

1 Like

@Noesis

but it’s a good idea, maybe we can innovate

1 Like

Interesting… That reminds me (since it says hologram in the excerpt) of the holonomic brain theory:

That might be something to explore. Holograms originated from the study of coherent light… coherent light in the mind has been equated to shen in some contexts…

That’s the sort of thing I explored when trying to cover all the levels of physiology and blend it with eastern ideas. We have the body, the organs, the cells, the organelles, the individual chemicals, and the how quantum effects show up with light and microtubules. In my non-standard view of things, the quantum level is where we start to bump into non-western ideas like qi/prana and shen.

5 Likes

that sounds like something I talked about with Dream a couple weeks ago.

That’s a cool concept, you went out of your way to find it,
Very nice

It’s funny, because now I think about it all the time

3 Likes

Perhaps an upgrade field for Enhanced Visual Processing. Like a wiring field that develops the area and wires it to nearby areas for a much stronger ability to visualize/imagine concepts and ideas in ones mind.

2 Likes

May we please get an advanced ADHD reversal/treatment field? Something that addresses ADHD and Executive Functioning. Many many people will benefit.

5 Likes

@lol
I don’t think that’s how it works

But something can be done to enhance visual processing for the benefits you want

3 Likes

Maybe the field can incorporate something like the above as an extra layer? An all in one visualisation field.

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan will you ever make a brain field to improve psychic abilities and psychic work overall?

Nuggets of original psychic wirings are stashed here and there inside Brain fields already.

Psychic toward what ?
If you have a specific goal in mind

2 Likes

A public updated version of ernest neuron

3 Likes

Given how inflated the value has become, I can understand wanting that. But, since some have already paid an inflated price for it, I would hope that such a course is not taken. I’ve already had a handful of NFTs have their value nullified by wider availability. Even though I never planned on resale, it still hurts (in multiple ways) that I am out more money than was necessary.

5 Likes

Ernest Neuron will not be remade

There, the debate is settled before it starts :slight_smile:

6 Likes

A Brain field specifically tailored to clear and protect against external control attempts.

“The Bulletproof Brain”

Psychic attacks, unwanted telepathy (maybe by removing the victimmentality that allows them ), undesired /harmful hypnotic/subliminal programming/effects/wiring etc. energetic protection, immediately recognize malicious intent, manipulation attemps, etc.

I’d not know how to go about it, but seeing all these possible brain upgrades made me think that protection measures should be put in place.

What good is a super brain if it gets hijacked to work for others?

4 Likes

Yeah get that defense with the offense.

1 Like

We’ve got brain mania… running wild in everyone’s cranium lol

I’ve had a thought… I had picked up nootropics in the past but was always a bit afraid of being too dependent on them to maintain a certain state. As a result, I had mostly micro-dosed them and eventually stopped using them.

I still have some on hand and have started toying around with them again —basically just racetams and choline.

Would it be relevant for anyone to have a type of nootropic absorption optimizer? or will most take the road of staying with morphic simulants instead of using physical/chemical nootropics?