Brain Healer

A field to heal the overall brain and dopamine receptors along with balancing dopamine production level in the brain while healing the receptors at the same time. Created with combined aspect of plasma device for healing. I’d say using 2-4 times a day is good enough. Can help with addiction, depression etc (although it’s not it’s main intended purpose but rather a side effect of the intended results) as well. There should be noticable change after a week of use but I suggest you keep using it until you feel like you don’t need anymore. Also beware that there might a slightly cold or chilly feeling in the brain. it’s part of healing process (might not be noticable by everyone)

Also there’s no need to loop. There’s protection that will make it stop working if it gets too much for the user.

A silent track

23 Likes

P.S it makes people request access.

1 Like

Fixed

1 Like

Also beware that there might a slightly cold or chilly feeling in the brain. it’s part of healing process (might not be noticable by everyone) just saying in advance as it might be new feeling for some in their brain

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t5::sun_with_face:.

God bless us all.

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Can person with brain tumor use it ?

Won’t be a problem but I suggest not to use in that case as it might feel intense. Shouldn’t be issue but just to be safe. Also I didn’t add anything specific that will help dealing with tumor related stuff just what’s in description

2 Likes