Brain Stack for Memory and Intelligence

yes, I know what Tdcs and NGF are, I know the previous fields, as I’ve used them a lot, I mean, how are they in comparison with older fields? Does the track Tds and NGF provide all the benefits of NGF video and 15 minutes long tdcs video (it’s still available on Vimeo) in full intensity or are they even better, more upgraded? I’m taking whether to use the old Tdcs and NGF or just remove them and put the newer NGF and tdcs 4x in my daily playlist.

4 Likes

The newer fields are generally upgraded, more efficient and stronger than the older fields.
Dreamweaver finds more efficient ways to produce the same results, hence the shorter duration of the newer audios.
I would suggest using the newer audios. You will save some time as well. Perhaps give it a try and see if you are getting the results you are after.

5 Likes

Well, I would have to have a complete self-awaremess to spot the difference, my brain stack is huge. For know I had 3 x NGF (the old one) in the list and 1x NGF and Tdcs, so now I’m gonna have 3 or 4 times, I will think about it. But as I have BDNF and Brain Growth in the list among other things, even if I got lots of results, I cannot surely tell which tracks were more or less credited for that change. But ok, I’ll count with your advice and do that.

1 Like

Brain Growth Work already has tDCS, NGF & BDNF targeted to the corpus callosum and frontal lobes, so you probably don’t need the BDNF audio and tDCS & NGF audio if you are already listening to Brain Growth Work.

3 Likes

Are you sure? For what I’ve heard, NGF, tDCS and BDNF fields should be targeted on entire brain, while Brain Growth is more specialized on that two centres. This is my playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWObRkFDxnKQeAeYf70smfZbtERDzOJwN + 2x BDNF, 2x Brain Growth, IQ increase binaurals from Matrixplay99, Charisma and Glamour, Learn German from Maitreya, Super Intelligence from Maitreya and speed_learning, reading from maitreya and + my own layered subliminals. I’m also thinking of removing Brain synchronization from SapienMed and Corpus Callosum amplifier as that part of brain should be already well covered by Brain Growth and I’m thinking of adding the rest of the tracks from Album Celebrum except that Theanine (I’ve it already in my nootropic stack), but I’m not sure if that two have much to do with mental abilities, as they seem to be targeted mainly on mental health issues. What do you think I should change about my stack? My goal is to enhance my mental abilities, mainly intelligence and memory (as I think my creativity and focus are very good) as much as possible, among some other things.

2 Likes

Yes, you are right, those fields are targeted to the entire brain, it just might save you some time with a small difference in results if you remove them from your stack.

I would remove Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity & Attention and Focus as they are covered by Brain Growth Work.

Yes, I would suggest adding the Cerebrum album. You can skip Theanine if you already have it in your nootropic stack.

Are you a member on Sapien’s Patreon? If so, I would add Acetylcholine (helps with Memory). If you get Alchemical Mind Expansion blend you can remove the Mstate audios.
The Plasma Brain of Youth is good if you can get it. Brain & Spine Antioxidant is good for general brain health. Also:

Hydrogen Accumulation & Fission
Gamma Brain Wave (Patreon)

12 Likes

Ok, I’m gonna remove that two little tracks you mentioned. And I will reduce BDNF from 2x a day to 1x a day and Tds&NGF to 2x a day, I guess that still should be good and not overload my brain. I’m not a member of Patreon, but it’s not a problem for me to sign in. But is it good to add acetylcholine to my stack when I already have Huperzine A (it should put more acetylcholine into brain) in my nootropics stack? And Alchemical Mind expansion sounds good, I will probably buy it in no so distant future, just why does it lack Silver, Rhodium and Indium? Seems like I will still have to listen to some of the Mstates individually. And does Gamma Brain Wave have permanent effects?

2 Likes

Ok. If you are already using Huperzine A, then you might not need the Acetylcholine audio. It could be too much Acetylcholine then.
I think Alchemical Mind Expansion does not have Silver, Rhodium, Indium because those Mstate elements do not affect the mind as much as the others do. Anyway, it has Zinc and Manganese in it as well, there are no other audios for these two.

Gamma Brain Wave (it is on Patreon) is not permanent, but if you listen to it consistently every day a few times, then over time your brain will naturally produce stronger Gamma waves without listening to the audio.

1 Like

ok, I will try and see, thank you

3 Likes

How you know its not permanent