Brainium Reactor (Performance Series)

With all these releases and all the new gen wiring fields have you reached a point of being able to play a field on a device for 24hrs a day?

Surely there’s a lot on your plate same for others who are purchasing them all…

Maybe a thread on strategy could be made.

6 Likes

I can play fields for 24h a day sure, I mean I use 3-4 devices to spam 24/7. Brain fields all the way. I have them all, I can’t afford to miss days or hours, I have to integrate them as fast as possible

Did you mean something else ?

10 Likes

No no

Just I’ve read the old Brain general discussion thread and wow things have changed from then to now with how much you can handle :sweat_smile:

Impressive man :grin:

So no breaks at all through the week?

4 Likes

I listen to some healing fields, short breaks mostly on 1-2 devices, keeping brain fields on the rest then back on full brain fields

10 Likes

Damn, is your brain from steel or something :slight_smile: ?

2 Likes

So this basically removes the tiredness from mass looping?

5 Likes

@Rocket

It does much more than that, maybe think of it as fuel instead of mental energy.

Fuel to power everything inside your brain, healing, growth, repair, thinking, problem solving, memory everything. It activates processes

13 Likes

Would this interrupt sleep?

2 Likes

@toby
Improve sleep, less need for sleep ? Maybe

5 Likes

does this apply to non brain fields aswell?

1 Like

Not Medical Advice. Not an official statement of Sapien Medicine or the Legion.

Professor Chris Palmer, M.D. at Harvard Medical School has extensively researched the role of energy availability and psychiatric disorders. Depression, Anxiety, and Schizophrenia benefited from increased energy from mitochondrial activation, which he achieved for his patients through a well-managed keto diet. Bipolar disorders are more complicated, because the manic phase is a case of too much energy. As always, I encourage people to read his book, Brain Energy.

For neurodegenerative diseases

Very exciting

Read the tables in this one

More to follow, but I wanted to highlight some issues

Price to value

10 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan Should we play this before boosting, during or after while we play the rest?

1 Like

:point_up_2:

7 Likes

So this is like PBoY on steroids?

2 Likes

@Fender_Cad
No, it’s not. It has zero overlap with plasma brain which uses negentropy targeted to the brain and mitochondria, DNA repair, stem cells and pruning with detox.

It’s energy, fuel for your brain

I don’t know what in the description made you think that

5 Likes

He probably just thought of its energizing and rejuvenating effects and associated it.

2 Likes

Probably the links that were posted

2 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan you are boss :fist_right:t3:🫡

3 Likes

Spirethion Max, Neurotoxin K17, Memorivium Pro, Brainium Reactor, all that in 20 days.

We’ll have to slow down a bit
Lol

17 Likes

Please dont slow down :fire:

nah if you guys are getting tired slow down fr but this is great :D

5 Likes