Brainium Reactor (Performance Series)

Don’t be late next month lol

We can ease up now, we still have a pile of designs ready to ship

8 Likes

But do we really? :sunglasses:

Levity aside, can’t be on acceleration constantly. Some rest is needed.

Hats off to @Dr_Manhattan and @Dreamweaver for such exciting new creations.

4 Likes

Well first early experiences… Looped this along with the Artemis Stack then proceeded to do some quad-looping of wiring fields (simultaneous of 4 separate devices). Chose to go with some heavier duty fields (ALR, Koritsudo, CB, MM). Now up until now, even 3 fields simultaneously would begin to induce fatigue an hour or so in, especially with all the boosters. But this time I felt pretty good and was able to maintain decent sharpness even while training my clients (normally a mentally demanding task) AND looping all 4 fields for the entire duration. Went 3+ hours and only began to feel a hint of fatigue towards the end of my last session but that also can be attributed to the natural dip in energy experiences between 1-3 pm for most people.

My take so far—this field will allow you a lot more wiring longevity and frequency given the fueling your brain is getting. And the benefits extend beyond just wiring efforts.

14 Likes

Well, with having Brainium, there should be less need for rest, so :smiley:

3 Likes

Good one

6 Likes

Improved brain performance and function improves virtually everything in our lives.

6 Likes

Personal experience. Yours may vary.

Ran a Brainium Reactor-only (no other brain fields) experiment for several days, as others have covered the wiring boost effect.

Results

Mood: Brighter

Outlook: Brighter

(It’s as if lower mood and outlook are brain energy conservation strategies instead of logically or experience based worldviews. Normally, I’m an optimistic pessimist. But I found myself more ‘O’ and less ‘P’. This might be a great addition to any positive mental attitude or dissolve limiting belief stacks (maybe limiting belief have an energy conservation function)

Enhancement: Not so much standby mode in automatic tasks. There’s a lot more resources to be fully present. The extra energy helps operationalize the wiring fields fully. It’s much easier to see contingencies and execute decisions.

Brain Fog: Gone.

Repair: Too soon to tell. But it’s in the description and I trust the Captain’s work.

Side Effect: I needed to use grounding fields. 2-3 plays was enough to carry me through a good chunk of the day. If I felt a dip, one play brought me right back.

I’ll update a couple of weeks but that will be to review how it integrates with other brain fields.

12 Likes