Break up stack?

Hi guys. I just had a bad break up and was wondering if you guys can help me make a stack to move on. I know of trauma release, etheric cord and mental health field. Thank you so much in advance.

3 Likes

just bookmarking this thread for the future :)

Emotional release
Ego dissolution
Journey of forgiveness
Self love
self acceptance
Soul Core and Heart
Etheric Cord Cutter
Abundance mindset
Mindfulness
Become whole
Vibration of Divine Love
Forgiveness and release(so it doesn’t cause you blockages, just in case)
Grief audio
Trus self of others
Repel negative energy
Inner strength(from Arcana Archtypes 1)
Wheel of Fortune(Arcana Archetypes 2)
Pluto, Jupiter and Uranus(from the Planets album)

14 Likes

Soul Restoration (Heart Storage)

16 Likes

:point_up::point_up: just need soul rest.

19 Likes

I thought it might be great for others too. :slight_smile: I hope you don’t need it my brother. And I sent prayers to your beautiful mother. :pray:t6::pray:t6::pray:t6:

2 Likes

need it most right now, mainly self love.

6 Likes

Thank you so much @CSLG and @_OM. I’ll be breaking these out. I’m probably gunna use these three times a day each.

6 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. I have the same issue I’m so used to love on the outside. It’s so hard to nurture it on the inside. But, it all starts with the little thing. It’ll get better for us. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

The Archetype of Parental Love

5 Likes

and the other neuro-series tracks

mstate gold and silver (not too much)

3 Likes

Abraham hicks - ask and it is given. ( pdfs easily available for download )
Process 22: moving up emotional scale.

Edit: had similar situation 3-4 years back. Was not aware of sapien or even subliminals then.

First I felt, helpless, guilty, nothing that I could do. Even feeling sorry for other person didn’t completely pull me out of mess.

After getting some more insights, felt angry, revengeful , ego boosting to work upon myself to be better version than I was with my ex. ( atleast a better state than first situation)

After that, lot of rebound sex, flings. ( I’m not suggesting it).
But this gave me clarity on what I was missing with my ex. How constricted we both were. Such situations slowly made me realise, breakup was good thing to happen. I was able to forgive her eventually.

As time passed, new experiences, new maturity about life, new clarity, literally new self. Now I feel, vibrationally we were drifting so much apart that , we could definitely not be part of life journey .

This knowledge and wisdom made me be thankful for whatever happened. NOW, I just have pure love and good wishes for her. Maybe sorry for her but not an iota of hatred. just good wishes .

I had no idea of Abraham hick teaching, ho’oponopono or sapien fields. Those stages of emotional release happened naturally.

Things so happened as I was in process of spiritual expansion.
Later realised, Breakup was part of my ascension.

I’m sure sapien fields will ease the process to great level.
From practical experience, I can’t just jump from feeling of guilt, helplessness, remorse to love, forgiveness, acceptance. It’s a journey. Feel all emotions that comes up and let go.

6 Likes

Griff loss lonliness, soul restoration (3 audios to cut cords from all dantines) dopamine production

1 Like

Needs core also…can’t use other without using core or there will be imbalance…

2 Likes

I’d say u loop emotional release for a great number of times first, to let all those “feelings” and “hurt” go

2 Likes

I would think etheric cord cutter would be pretty important. I remember a lot of comments on the YouTube video about people getting over their exes a lot easier.

2 Likes

Yeah, but the soul restoration do that and more.
Though I like listening just to the etheric cord cutter if it’s about getting over someone (not that I ever needed to… lol)

Edit: i suppose Soul restoration or cord cutter + become whole + griefs and loss is good enough
BUT… and you guys know what I’ll say: get yourself a goal. If you’re not busy, if you don’t have a passion to fall back to… you’re gonna be alone in your head and unless you’re mindful, which let’s face it, no many people truly are: is a bad thing.

If I ever was dumped (which I’ve never been lol) I’d list my goals on a piece of paper and start learning a new skill or subject. Get my head down in books. Stroke some guitar strings, go tot he gym whatever

Passion + the feeling that know better than you did + the distraction

11 Likes

Wondering if etheric cord cutter can be used to cut unwanted person off lol.

Great achievement! :+1:

2 Likes

Yes, that’s mainly what it does

It was a joke… but I did again in the edit forgetting I did it once above, it makes it sounds serious sorry

2 Likes

Yeah, I guess I am just bad at knowing whether or not someone is joking.

2 Likes

Yea definitely

1 Like