Bringing back the extinct dinosuars

Hey captain Nemo. Can you create a mini dinosaur from chicken by editing its Gene’s. And show it to the scientists. Then your pyschic work will be recognized and research will be made on it. And hopefully your work will be accepted by mainstream science :sunglasses: @Captain_Nemo

1 Like

:chicken::rooster::arrow_right::t_rex::t_rex:

1 Like

I don’t think that it is realistic and Dream would probably not do something so strange and absurd.

He does not care about being accepted by mainstream science

1 Like

But his work should be accepted by mainstream science because it can help many people. But he doesnt care . He should work hard to take it to the mainstream science

1 Like

The reason for him not doing so is because it might get him targeted and governments across the world will use morphic fields and the works of dream as if it were a weapon.

You seriously thing that showing something like this to the whole world won’t have consequences or won’t cause some massive transformation?

Think of all the burdens that would be placed on dream if he decided to do this.

1 Like

Well, Then he should be become so powerful that even government cant do any harm to him.

1 Like

giphy (1)

3 Likes

Post text messages. I’m not so good at understanding gifs

2 Likes

tenor (1)

3 Likes

He will definitely do it.:kissing:

1 Like

Really I’m not good at understanding gifs

1 Like

I will be playing with mini dino chickens soon​:t_rex::t_rex::t_rex::sauropod::basketball_man:‍♂

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: it’s all I have at the moment

4 Likes

It is. Dream also said chickens or something have dragon gene. :D

2 Likes

I’m very serious. In the future captain Nemo will release a field to change chickens into mini dinosuars. I will be playing with them

1 Like

But… poor chicken… dont you have a heart?

1 Like

Well, Then pretty I’m sure There will be a dinosaur pet in my home

1 Like

Huh… I didn’t understand what u mean .

1 Like

I’m very kind. That’s why I dont any non vegetarian food.

2 Likes

Maybe it should change the genes if chicken wants to become a dinosaur. Gotta respect the free will.