Broken imbued item into two pieces, is the field still intact?

Hello! I haven’t posted on here in a while. Regrettably, several months ago I lost my Eternity Redux dogtag at my job. Somehow the necklace unclasped itself and I noticed it slipping off of my neck. I was able to catch it before it fell and I put the dogtag and necklace into my back pocket. After my lunch break I found that the dogtag disappeared from my pocket, while the necklace remained. I looked everywhere at my job that day and ever since I have not been able to find it. Anyways, I unfortunately my “Fountain of Youth” imbued item broke in two pieces today while securely inside the coin pocket of my pants. I was just wondering if anyone would know if the field could still be intact on the item, or if it’s a lost cause. Would it be ok to simply glue the piece back together?

6 Likes

It works. Had same issue. Asked sammy. He said Field is imbued in the resin.

So Don’t worry. Even the other wooden part might break in future. Just keep the resin part safe.

11 Likes

Had a similar experience few days ago where I lost my eternity redux dog tag. But fortunately it was found in my wallet intact and with not a scratch on it. Ever since that day I’ve decided that whenever I go outside for some work or anything I’ll never take it along with me. I’ll only wear it at home. Otherwise it’ll stay back at my home or wherever I’m residing at that particular time. It’s really not worth taking these items with you everywhere you go tbh. They are too easy to lose and too hard to get back. Now that sapien med has even stopped their production.

7 Likes

I would think u could “super glue” it back on or just wear it as it is.

What I do with the 2 tags I wear around my neck is I keep each on their own chain but I put the tags together and have a strong rubber band around them at the bottom of the tags. This way if one chain breaks I wont lose the tag.

9 Likes

I agree, the rarity has definitely went up since they’re discontinued. I would suggest finding a nice sturdy chain with a barrel clasp, which has two secure closures. Eternity Redux is meant to be worn outside I believe since it has the “dodge danger” aspect.

3 Likes

I don’t think it works like that. Your aura absorbs the field overtime and it becomes a natural part of it. So even if you don’t wear it at certain times you will still be experiencing its benefits. Just like the audio fields. Unless it’s something like releasing hormones or neurotransmitters.

1 Like