Burn Karma Burn

What is the Law of Grace?

1 Like

Yes you are right, i guess i wanted to put it simple for the OP.

Dharma is the actual action so when we do good Dharma it translates or results into good karma if not then bad karma.

But in the general popular ā€œlingoā€ is easier to understand the concept using just Dharma for good and Karma for bad. And thats the one op was talking about as you can tell thats how the person sees it.

But my apologies if i gave a chopped off explanation.

There are actually 3 different Karmas.

But ok, lets call in the best to shed light in detail, im sure he knows about those 3. @Maoshan_Wanderer wanna share some knowledge here? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Basically reaching out from the deep of your heart to your Higher Self, God, The Source etc. and asking for ā€œsalvationā€ / nullification of a creation or action that you did but for which you do not want to experience the consequences.

When the request is completely sincere, it is usually granted, since the Higher Self, God, The Source are Unconditional Love.

7 Likes

Interesting Concept

1 Like

Ha i think i have done that once for something that last year or so. From the bottom of my soul i reached and deleted somethingā€¦
because the action was almost sure not influenced by a very good creature, but i didnt know it at the time.

4 Likes

Wow just wow. Amazingly beautiful! I love this and Iā€™m taking to with me to reread over and over. Thank you :heart:

1 Like

I think Sapien already has specifically field for this, itā€™s called grace or something like that is in description

1 Like

Do you mean this one?

The Angels probably wonā€™t do anything that the Higher Self did not allow in the first place.

I believe for miracle manifestation it is probably the shortest path to negotiate with oneā€™s Higher Self directly.

But hey, why not simply ask everyone?
There are also alien friends and ā€œAngelic Intercessionā€ā€¦

6 Likes

I love this one. It feels like coming home to myself.

1 Like

The Angels probably wonā€™t do anything that the Higher Self did not allow in the first place.

Do you think if someone claim his Higher self (like according to N.G.) to the level to his Goodself, itā€™s possible then to change even impossible karmical?
I am part of some FB group where people are so hard in claiming his Godself in that way that they became it and manifest like crazy and changing even unchangeable

I canā€™t that explain, but there are such evidences

3 Likes

If it is ā€œkarmicalā€, then it cannot be impossible in the first place.

I do believe that everything is possible, however either the Higher Self needs to be brought on board with it and/or you need to become what you are as your Higher Self.

Even when looking at this big simulator game, called physical and astral realms, there is probably nothing that the Higher Selves cannot do.
They follow the simulator game rules voluntarily because that is how they can play the game in the most effective and efficient way.
At those higher levels there is probably only collaboration, understanding and co-creation.

6 Likes

Seriously have you written a book yet please consider it

3 Likes

Karma is just the law of cause and effect. If you want to change your results change your actions.

8 Likes

Since I ended up hereā€¦ here are my 2 cents:

Karma is like todayā€™s AIs. It autocompletes the next action by looking at the previous actions.
So, itā€™s the deterministic aspect of intelligence. However, just like AIs

• while the main concept may be somewhat determined, the details can be various.
  • just like AI, just 1 prompt may change the course of things drastically.
    • the issue is that most people never attempt to change the familiarā€¦
  • the autocomplete feature can also be paused. If we feed silence as prompts, after a bit, itā€™ll respond with silence.

Iā€™ve got more software analogies regarding this, but I rather keep this post short.
I think even DW had said once that the universe is like a giant computer. At the time I did not think he was being so literal. Now I 100% see that analogy. (PS: Iā€™m a software developer)

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I did and what is happening to me :) someone gotta take out that trashā€¦