Burn Karma Burn

Any field by Dream that works directly on burning off Karma, which people do indirectly by various spiritual practices? Thank you.

4 Likes

Well, Karma is the result of our negative actions or passed on to us through our family lineage or from other of our lives in different times and dimensions.

So theres too much to check about it to pint point why or where the karma you feel passing a bill to you is coming from.

But like from the top of my head that can help you with several of the “roots of some karmas”

The Crucible of the Past : New Release

The Smart Cord Cutter Field: New Release

Booted Bhoots

New Release: The Essence of Mantras

The Essence of Faith and Prayer: New Release

Justice for All: Official Thread

The Sword Of St. Michael

Im sure others will add up more choices

Oh and New Release: Sword of The Righteous

Just remember Karma is the consequences of your negative actions = Karma

So the sword of Righteous can help you align with the best version of you, stop you from doing wrong purposely or without knowing, at the end if being Righteous becomes your essence, you wont have to worry about no Karma because your actions would always be the correct ones :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

In my opinion this is not a correct statement. I’ll wait someone correct it…

3 Likes

There are good karmas and bad karmas.

Is this really true?
Can be karma be passed through family lineage?
Can some good soul reincarnate itself in some family to take these burdens from family on self?
Is this possible?

Call me crazy, but I remember period before I was born, I was standing before my now parents house in garden, and looking at it knowing there are big problems there and they need help
I just remembered that nothing else

1 Like

But if you already think is incorrect why dont you share with us why you think that?

Everybody’s opinions matter here!

And i dont have to be right.

Also i said this or through family or other lives, but id love to hear why you strongly think the opposite :)

3 Likes

Good karma is called Dharma

And im sure the OP is talking about the negative one, i dont think he/she is looking to burn good karma lol

3 Likes

Yes, very very real.

2 Likes

I’d just listen to Essence of Mantras field. Takes a ton of weight off your shoulders if you know what I mean.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t say karma per se, but The Internal Alchemical Crucible has done wonders for any ‘past life’ stuff I may have had.

New Release - The Internal Alchemical Crucible

6 Likes

K2 Stone together with the blarney stone, nullify negative astrological effects, the Unbreakable. and of course all of the above with inclusion of The new perspectives audio. Also every audio about emotional problems: grief, happyness and so on.

In my experience alot of ;;Karma;;, ;;karmic lesons;; comes from guilt,shame and dishonesty in the life now where a person is dishonest because of the guilt shame and so on from the past and cannot be his true self because of it. Such a heavy baggage to carry, that the person cannot show the good in him/ her cannot choose the right words when he/she speaks, is afraid to make the right decision, weakness to do/say what one heart wants. An then in the end suffer and carry that bagage as if there will be no other way, accept the weakness.accept the karma as if there is no other way.

I think very many souls of this earth had these paths and now thanks to some creators we are given a very interesting choice.

Because earth is a karma free zone. All of the laws of karma now and karmic things are in my point of view more a doing of negative enteties/magicians. Allot of the karmic stuff is a zycle. And i never felt karma gives justice. no. more of a feeling of unforgiven/not to be forgiven/ always in debt feel. my opinion. hope it serves.

I am not giving my self to more guilt and for me is the same whether i was Hitler, Stalin or Osama or the King of Orion then in the past because in the now i can be me and do and feel wonderful things. i wouldnt take any blame for the past and wont feel in debt to none. for i choose this time and this earth to heal me and others from every trauma from the past, a past that i love and accept as a whole in me.part of me. nothing to repair noting to be guilty. just experience. not a limit to that now of today.

2 Likes

The following is my personal opinion only. Take a cup of green tea with you because this is a long one:

1. In general:

There is no such thing as “karma”.

At best it is a mechanism limited to the matrix game (physical + astral realms).

At worst it is a mental trap and belief system to keep souls trapped in their loops.

In all cases, it is not something that is real, but something that can be broken, cancelled, overcome etc.

Karma is not real because determinism is not real.
Determinism is not real because it is made of rules based on the illusion of linear time.
Since time is an illusion and does not exists either, there is actually only consciousness creating and experiencing the world from different perspectives and points-of-view at the same moment.

Consciousness has free will and thus can decide what “rules” shall be valid and which shall not be valid.

2. The fake “law” of “cause and effect”:

There is also a huge misconception when this mechanism is sold as a “universal law” – because it is not.

The are real laws like “the law of manifestation” and the “law of grace” and both of these laws are able to instantly nullify a certain cause-effect chain.
Otherwise there would be no free will.

Only because consciousness is able to define and change at any time certain action-reaction chains, there is actually real free will.

If karma and/or cause and effect would be universal laws, then no-one, not even the source shimself would have actual free will.

Free will means that actions and their following reactions can be reconfigurated as the one pleases.

The belief in “Karma” and “Cause & Effect” is another matrix trap and can be overriden as well. In fact this is happening on a daily basis.

“Karma”, as well as “cause and effect” are fake rules inside the matrix game.

They can be overriden, e.g. with the real Law of Reality Creation.

The point where souls usually realize this, is pretty much at the end of the matrix game because it is one of the hardest to realize.

The matrix wants you to believe that B follow A and that C follows B etc.

The truth is, once you have True Free Will, you can decide, whether in your personal reality you want to have B following A or not.
You can decide that A is followed by D or E of F or nothing at all.
Energy will do whatever you can make it do – it does not need to “return to you”.

For the Higher Selves, the matrix game and all the other simulations are just that – simulations. Simulations in which they have full control. As we develop ourselves and become more and more aligned with our Higher Self, we also develop more and more True Free Will. And with that comes the liberation of the rules of the simulation.

Also, “cause and effect” can only take place in a dimension where the illusion of time also exists. In the higher planes, where everything is now, “cause and effect” are whatever the Higher Selves want it to be.

And with enough connection to one’s Higher Self, the incarnated self can gain this power in some situations and experience what many call Grace – a.k.a. being completely freed of the consequences of something.

This “Power of Grace” has the power to go down into any dimension and level and do its wonders.
This is so because the Higher Self has this power.
You do not need to do everything yourself as the incarnational self, sometimes one can simply ask one’s Higher Self what shall take place.

Furthermore, what many people consider as “burning of karma”, is actually just a cleaning-up process of unwanted beliefs from one’s subconscious mind and healing of trauma and emotional baggage.

The awesome thing is, that with a proper Higher Self connection and/or with the “Law of Grace”, such cleanings and healings can take place in an instant.
That is also the reason why and how so called “instant healings” are actually possible!
Because the Higher Self can make it possible and it does not care about artificial stuff like “time” or “consequences” or “how much bagage you have accumulated” etc.
This “bagage” or “karma” can dissappear in an instant because it is not actually real and not connected to any REAL universal laws!

3. Breaking the game rules is how you grow:

Again, the matrix wants you to believe that B follow A and that C follows B etc.

Because this way you will accept all the “tasks” and “quests” that the system throws at you in order to “achieve something”.

How about “achieving something” without the BS that the system wants you to believe that “is necessary to be done first” to get there?

Any limitation, including “cause and effect chains”, are just artificial limits that stand in the way of true freedom.

This is done on purpose as a game mechanism that you accept at the beginning of the game, until later on you remembe that you actually co-created the game and thus can change its rules.

The “Law of Reality Creation through Consciousness" stands above everything.

Consciousness IS absolute and absolutely interconnected.
Here in the physical realm, it only appears as being separated.
And consciosness is the only ultimate truth with everything else originating from it.

The whole matrix game (astral world + physical universe in it) has been created by a collective group of Higher Selves in order to play and experience stuff.

Since the game was created by the Higher Selves and since they have absolute power about the game and its rules, you are ultimately able to bring down their power into the physical realm because you are not really disconnected from them.
See the passage about the “Power of Grace” above.
This is also e.g. why the Revision technique from Neville Goddard works.

• Time does not exist.
  • Rules like karma and cause and effect chains are artificial and can be broken.
  • As long as you believe in these rules, you will never be truly free and will not have mastered the matrix game as sovereign manifestor of your personal reality.

Matrix rules are being broken all the time – but only by the brave and open minded ones.

That’s how our souls outgrow perceived limitations.
The rules are there to be broken and overcome.
This is how you develop True Free Will – by making a conscious decision of what you want to manifest rather than what the game offers you.

4. Fields to use:

Everything that expands your consciousness and awareness and connects you to your Higher Selves’ power, which then in turn expands your Free Will, which then in turn allows you to break the game rules:

• Conceptual Realizations
  • Subconscious Limits Removal
  • Higher Self Connection
  • Depths of your Soul
  • Imaginarium Divine
  • The Wisdom of the Dying
  • Increased Psychic Functioning
  • Animal Empathy, Telepathy
  • The Voice of Gamayun
  • Enhanced Visual Processing
  • Light and Vibrational Guidance
  • Vibration of Transcendence
  • Raise your Vibrational State
  • Vaikuntha Loka
  • Trauma Release and Healing
  • Regain your Innocense
  • Forgiveness
  • Anger Management
  • Michael mandala
  • IPF tag
  • Ascension tag
  • Arc Light NFT
30 Likes

Doesn’t karma mean action? Basically cause and effect? You reap what you sow? As a man thinker in his heart, so is he?

2 Likes

Yes, exactly. You reap what you sow. What goes around comes around. If we engage in good deeds, good things will happen to us and vice versa. This is what Karma teaches us.

1 Like

I really don’t like when I constantly hear people talking about clearing karma or karma coming to get you “beware of the karmic consequences” that really makes it seem like the divinity within you or god or the universe is going against you when it really isn’t. The mainstream spiritualists and people who have no idea what they’re talking about have made it such a big deal.

2 Likes

Karma is not always negative.

3 Likes

That’s true, I guess I just wanna know what determines whether karma is positive or negative

1 Like

My personal view is - as long as your actions don’t harm somebody directly or indirectly, you won’t accumulate bad karma. There are more knowledgeable persons in this forum who might shed more light on this.

1 Like

Black Tara

2 Likes

For ancestral karma, The Honored Ancestors and Blueprint of Life could help

4 Likes