The Sword Of St. Michael

The Sword Of St Michael

Michael, Hebrew Mikhaʾel, Arabic Mīkāl or Mīkhāʾīl, also called St. Michael the Archangel, in the Bible and in the Qurʾān (as Mīkāl), one of the archangels.
It is said Michael leads his angels against the dragon and his angels during the war in heaven where he defeats the dragon. In the Epistle of Jude, Michael is specifically referred to as “the archangel Michael”. Sanctuaries to Michael were built in the 4th century, when he was first seen as a healing angel. Over time his role became one of a protector and the leader of the heavenly host against the forces of evil.
May his sword be ever present to guide and protect in times of need.

66 Likes

Redux

until new release bot awakens :slight_smile:

64 Likes

Thanks Captain, now I have to bring alot of weapon…excalibur, spear and this sword… :rofl:

33 Likes

Thank you, Captain for this miracle! :heart:

29 Likes

Thank you Mr. @Captain_Nemo for this amazing gift! :pray:

14 Likes

Is this a new upload ? Someone on YouTube said this was already uploaded . I lost count with all these different weapons :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I don’t recall this ever being released before man, maybe they’re confusing it with spear of destiny or Excalibur or something lol

10 Likes

Ok thx :)

3 Likes

or the etheric cord cutter :grin:

Really nice field Cap, thanks :pray:

9 Likes

There was a shirt with st. michaels sword at one time. Was never a audio but maybe they meant this.

thanks for making it.

7 Likes

Ohh the other thread must have been deleted haha it must have been tripping for the youtube people😃… Yeah it premiered like 2 hours before! Got remade and re-uploaded!

Something with the album title didn’t match so that’s why! It was said to come with a new album art too!

10 Likes

I’m ready to take on those Alpha Draconian lizards now!..Hyyahhh! (Karate noise)

7 Likes

My first Sapien t shirt was the Sword of St Michael, I have a big connection with him, long before I knew about fields He was always on my mind to pray to and ask for help. And what a synchronicity, yesterday I talked about him a lot. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
This field is a big blessing in our life, thank you for this incredible weapon against evil, Captain. :dagger::sparkles:

32 Likes

Oh that’s why dream said “redux”. Now I got it . thanks😊

Anybody tried it already?

5 Likes

What does Michael’s sword actually represent?

Michael always presents his sword in such positions that they can suggest a control, a limiting action but never a bloody action on evil. In reality, the sword represents the very sharp and peculiar essence capable of separating good from evil.

The separation and segregation of evil, preventing its spread and the action of corruption on the human being, are the power of Michael’s sword.
(…)

This is the task of Michael’s sword, to separate Good from Evil
Then we can think of asking, of using this sword, a gift of Michael himself, to those who offer themselves with awareness to him by relying on them, to separate us from all that evil that we carry with us.

From a disease, from an evil deed, from the burdens of our conscience, from a negative past existence. If we have become aware of this, Michael will free us by severing these bonds with his sword, enabling us to advance on his path.

28 Likes

I am now tempted to request for “The Nunchucks of Bruce Lee” ngl

11 Likes

A 6-Inch Punch NFT perhaps? :smiley:

6 Likes

This audio is protection field. I can feel it.

17 Likes

Imagine a field of " Dorje (u Vajra)" , would be another legendary field :wrench: :fleur_de_lis:

1 Like

I just listend to this, very strange feeling.

I Started to feel cool air in my chest, rise up and out of my mouth and nostril. I held my breath, but still the air was coming up and out. Then my head felt very light, then as if my head is getting pulled up, like trying to pull my head up and off my body. Sort of like this, but just my head, not the rest of my body

32 Likes